SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Oct 25, 2014, 10:34 PM
Hold my beer, watch this!
United States, MA, Westfield
Joined Oct 2014
34 Posts
Model File.

Anyone got a mild SR model file for the 2014 DX6? (DX9 would work as well). Please and thank you.?!?!
therick04pp is offline Find More Posts by therick04pp
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 25, 2014, 11:42 PM
Meridian, MS
Joined Apr 2007
201 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by train06 View Post
Just make sure they are not too long or fat...
Yeah and check the CG.
jimw1956 is offline Find More Posts by jimw1956
Old Oct 26, 2014, 04:25 AM
United Kingdom, Thornton-Cleveleys
Joined Aug 2011
48 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by therick04pp View Post
Anyone got a mild SR model file for the 2014 DX6? (DX9 would work as well). Please and thank you.?!?!

This is set up for NO 3D or inverted flight.

If you want to go inverted then adjust the pitch curve as necessary.

Please check carefully before you fly as you may have to alter for your model.
I accept no responsibility for the settings!

Dave.
zs6bnt is online now Find More Posts by zs6bnt
Old Oct 26, 2014, 07:15 PM
Joined Oct 2014
34 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by zs6bnt View Post
This is set up for NO 3D or inverted flight.

If you want to go inverted then adjust the pitch curve as necessary.

Please check carefully before you fly as you may have to alter for your model.
I accept no responsibility for the settings!

Dave.
Perfect. I have no interest in 3d at the moment or inverted (unless of course it's accidental..haha). Appreciate it!
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by therick04pp; Nov 01, 2014 at 02:04 AM.
Old Nov 10, 2014, 03:14 PM
Tucson, Az
Joined Feb 2007
8,449 Posts
I guess when HH had sellout on this bird and new flock of flyers. I bought UH-1 Huey SR. Strange they sold them off for $99.95/ plus free shipping. Thr SR was $129.95 same deal. Huey use to sell for $219.95. SR was $199.95 in its hayday.
I was tempted back then but reviews on forum had and still do many isuues. not a durable bird for sure and bad tail issues.
There are exceptions to rule and some die-hards say good bird. Great for them.
The Huey has egg shell thin body and very easy to damage. It does fly but way obsolete fly-bar unit. Again some love it and agin Great. I fly my Huey once in awhile and still in one piece. Once you fly a good bird kinda moot about SR. Its from distant past and belongs there. Tinker toy at best .
Master c/p by Walkera is about same price for bnf. This FBL 250 c/p will smoke SR six ways from sunday and give you back change . fly this once and look at SR and say Wow.
dankar04 is offline Find More Posts by dankar04
Old Nov 10, 2014, 05:36 PM
I've got a Heli hankering
United States, TX, Arlington
Joined Mar 2014
427 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dankar04 View Post
I guess when HH had sellout on this bird and new flock of flyers. I bought UH-1 Huey SR. Strange they sold them off for $99.95/ plus free shipping. Thr SR was $129.95 same deal. Huey use to sell for $219.95. SR was $199.95 in its hayday.
I was tempted back then but reviews on forum had and still do many isuues. not a durable bird for sure and bad tail issues.
There are exceptions to rule and some die-hards say good bird. Great for them.
The Huey has egg shell thin body and very easy to damage. It does fly but way obsolete fly-bar unit. Again some love it and agin Great. I fly my Huey once in awhile and still in one piece. Once you fly a good bird kinda moot about SR. Its from distant past and belongs there. Tinker toy at best .
Master c/p by Walkera is about same price for bnf. This FBL 250 c/p will smoke SR six ways from sunday and give you back change . fly this once and look at SR and say Wow.
I just got a 250, but it's fly bar....how's that one perform?
It's all in pieces right now, but it sure is small!
train06 is offline Find More Posts by train06
Old Nov 12, 2014, 03:24 AM
Joined Oct 2014
34 Posts
$ 33.00...

Just went on to Ebay to look for some aluminum blade grips.. Wound up getting the Microheli aluminum grips, swash, tail motor mount, flybar cage setup and center hub for a whopping $33.00.. It's $135 dollars worth of stuff from Microheli's website. Apparently they want to get rid of the SR stuff.

Get it while it's hot. I did get the last swash though. $27.55 for the parts and 5.99 for shipping.

http://stores.ebay.com/vrchobbies/
RCG Plus Member
Old Nov 12, 2014, 02:16 PM
I've got a Heli hankering
United States, TX, Arlington
Joined Mar 2014
427 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by therick04pp View Post
Just went on to Ebay to look for some aluminum blade grips.. Wound up getting the Microheli aluminum grips, swash, tail motor mount, flybar cage setup and center hub for a whopping $33.00.. It's $135 dollars worth of stuff from Microheli's website. Apparently they want to get rid of the SR stuff.

Get it while it's hot. I did get the last swash though. $27.55 for the parts and 5.99 for shipping.

http://stores.ebay.com/vrchobbies/
Thats a steal! I ordered blade grips tail mount...only one set of the blade grips left.
train06 is offline Find More Posts by train06
Old Nov 12, 2014, 06:37 PM
Joined Oct 2014
34 Posts
I know it! I couldn't, not, come in here to let you all know... I woulda felt bad..

Ok fellas, need some assistance with this one..

I am using a DX6 (2014 edition). If I plug in my yellow wire to my Rx, can i adjust my gyro gain using my DX6?

Disregard, I found the "Gyro" menu and it is bound to my D switch.
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by therick04pp; Nov 12, 2014 at 08:07 PM.
Old Nov 21, 2014, 11:29 PM
Joined Oct 2014
34 Posts
More cheap goodies..

For those interested, HH just threw their "Revolution" 245mm CF blades on clearance from $32.99 down to $21.99!

Of course I found this out after paying $32.99 yesterday and seeing the sale price today when I went to check the order status..
RCG Plus Member