HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 08, 2014, 09:28 AM
Joined Aug 2013
43 Posts
Henke, I have found your posts to be extremely factual and imformative. Your intitial reply above to me seemed pointed. Last sentence saying "you don't even know" had an edge. Other than that I am frankly impressed by your dissertations.

I am not sure why others do not comment.. Either they can not be bothered or perhaps afraid of having some negative comment thrown at them. I can easily see how someone might refrain from making a comment. It is like sitting in a town meeting and you know many people are just biting their tongue, maybe something good to say and maybe something bad to say...

Quote:
Originally Posted by henke View Post
How come we don't see people poping up more often with good experiences then? I've posted massive info on how to convert foamies to turbine power, really beeing very open about and sharing the insane amounts of testing I have done, but still no jet joe juniors flying. There are even bolt on convertion kits that I'm involved in that fits the Junior. Have I messed them all? To me that sounds unlikely. Yes I know of a hand full of clips on youtube but it should be way more?!

I don't see this as flaming, rather just looking around and asking why?
crisom01 is offline Find More Posts by crisom01
Last edited by crisom01; Mar 08, 2014 at 09:42 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 08, 2014, 09:32 AM
Joined Aug 2013
43 Posts
You post on a lot of stuff... I think you misread my post. My comment was broad and referenced your input on a lot engines, aside from JetJoe and yes I have seen your videos as well...

Quote:
trying to reply to your investigation of my jet joe posts.
Old Mar 08, 2014, 03:41 PM
310mph Kolibri T25 Swist
Sverige, Kronobergs Lšn, Ljungby
Joined Jan 2001
4,836 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by crisom01 View Post
It is like sitting in a town meeting and you know many people are just biting their tongue, maybe something good to say and maybe something bad to say...
That's very true. I just went to a club meeting the other day like that where the tounge biteing were the only thing that happend, just to start spreading rumors after the meeting. Thats the way it works too often.

Useing the edge to get e response is a gamble, specially on the forums where you really don't know anything about the other users.

The best way of getting rid of the keyboard warroirs is to go fly and put it on youtube and I'm sure when something changes at Jetjoe we will se videos prooving the former knowledge outdated
henke is offline Find More Posts by henke
Old Mar 08, 2014, 04:49 PM
Joined Aug 2013
43 Posts
Nothing speaks like video.. proof in the pudding...

Quote:
That's very true. I just went to a club meeting the other day like that where the tounge biteing were the only thing that happend, just to start spreading rumors after the meeting. Thats the way it works too often.

Useing the edge to get e response is a gamble, specially on the forums where you really don't know anything about the other users.

The best way of getting rid of the keyboard warroirs is to go fly and put it on youtube and I'm sure when something changes at Jetjoe we will se videos prooving the former knowledge outdated
Last edited by crisom01; Mar 08, 2014 at 05:02 PM.