Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old May 26, 2014, 10:52 PM
IT"S A PLANE NOT DOGFOOD
Australia, VIC, Hampton East
Joined Feb 2013
200 Posts
Discussion
Aus warehouse charger problems

I was looking for a charger I wanted to charge 4 at a time but with 100 w each it would require a 400w power supply at $90 it's a bit too expensive so I had a look and found this http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...arehouse_.html

In the aus warehouse but then I found out the power supply is only in Australia and uk but the power supply is only in the international warehouse and delivery cost for it would be $20 more

If you are ready this hobbyking please fix it !
wojethebest is offline Find More Posts by wojethebest
to remove ads between posts
Old May 26, 2014, 11:42 PM
United States, MI, Portage
Joined Sep 2011
4,090 Posts
If you really dont want to spend the extra $20, you can always convert an old pc/server power supply for pretty cheap. It works great and has been incredibly reliable for me over the years.
3d astronaut is offline Find More Posts by 3d astronaut
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Fatshark Attitude 1.3ghz
Old May 26, 2014, 11:56 PM
IT"S A PLANE NOT DOGFOOD
Australia, VIC, Hampton East
Joined Feb 2013
200 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3d astronaut View Post
If you really dont want to spend the extra $20, you can always convert an old pc/server power supply for pretty cheap. It works great and has been incredibly reliable for me over the years.
That's what I am going to do
But with a more power full charger compare power supply on ebay $30 with one from hobbyking $90 huge difference and with that $20 additional postage for charger in first post the price is almost the same( for the charger in first post vs more powerful one)
And but the way if I am only changing 1 battery on a 4 port charger does it mean I am charging with one fourth of total w or does it use all w
wojethebest is offline Find More Posts by wojethebest