HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Today, 08:07 AM
United States, WV, Martinsburg
Joined Dec 2005
262 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by poltergeist View Post
The receiver in mine is the same (I bought my DF around the same time as you). Not sure I see what the problem is with it like that.
Kevin
There may not be a problem with the receiver being held together with bands, but in all the years I've been in RC I've never had one like that, so I will just stick to what I know as normal and functional in this case. Don't get me wrong, It works fine, but I like a little more insurance, and since I have a waterproof one laying around I will use it.

Quote:
In fact it might be a good thing...if the receiver were to get wet, it's quick and easy to open it up and dry it out.
If I was sailing on the darn thing with a rag in hand I understand but it is a remote control boat and if this thing takes a drink it may not even make it back to me to dry it out, so that advantage you mention I won't subscribe to it.

Quote:
I plan to use my Spektrum gear in mine.
If you have use it, I'm doing the same thing.
habutti is online now Find More Posts by habutti
to remove ads between posts