SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by RCMidwest, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 29, 2012, 04:02 PM
United States, MO, Farmington
Joined Apr 2011
2 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
For Sale
Video Game Systems Clearance!

Asking $90 + 50lbs: $35 shipping anywhere in the US.

I dont know squat about these except they all power on and goto a menu. No idea how long they like to stay this way so I cannot guarantee anything. No idea whethor or not they even play games, except the ones on that external 360 drive I used on the xbox 360's. The drive appears to function fine and is a 120gb hard drive. I have no controllers for the xbox (older model) or the wii. I dont even know if all the controllers function. I know one glows green and the white one I used for the xbox 360's. What you see, is what you get, -minus my kitchen table, chairs and floring. If my cat is in the photo at the time I shot the pics, I'll send him along too.
RCMidwest is offline Find More Posts by RCMidwest
Last edited by RCMidwest; Oct 29, 2012 at 09:17 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 29, 2012, 06:37 PM
Wannabe Flyer
United States, IL, Decatur
Joined Mar 2010
709 Posts
Trader Rating: 18
will you split? im interesteaded in the 2 360s and cords and controllers for them
MUSTANGP51LOVE is offline Find More Posts by MUSTANGP51LOVE
Old Oct 29, 2012, 06:46 PM
United States, MO, Farmington
Joined Apr 2011
2 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
all things considered, youd be better off buying the lot. Those do goto menus and even though I dont have any games to play on them, the shipping charges would be only 10 less or so.
I dont wish to devide the lot at this time.
RCMidwest is offline Find More Posts by RCMidwest
Closed Thread