HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 28, 2012, 07:57 PM
Joined Jul 2003
170 Posts
I know all about that one, I had one of them w/retracts, a very nice plane to fly,it was one of the 6 Dynam planes i currently own. I am currently flying 27 planes! what's wrong with me, I also have a Art-tech Fokker DR1 on the table now, starting the build on that on Tonight.....................Zagi
ZAGI CRAZEE is offline Find More Posts by ZAGI CRAZEE
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 28, 2012, 08:01 PM
Don't Move I've Dropped My Nut
United States, AL, Huntsville
Joined Feb 2009
1,641 Posts
I gotta show your post to my Bride! She thinks I have too many planes (only 16 + 4 NIB). I have a way to go before I catch up with you! There's no such thing as TOO MANY planes!

-Gary
bamaguy is offline Find More Posts by bamaguy
Old Nov 30, 2012, 08:19 PM
Look Up!
Canada, MB, Niverville
Joined Apr 2008
5,022 Posts
Whats the spinner diameter on this plane?
gewiens is offline Find More Posts by gewiens
Old Dec 01, 2012, 07:53 AM
Noob with Issues
United States, AZ, Maricopa
Joined Jul 2011
957 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by gewiens View Post
whats the spinner diameter on this plane?
2 1/2"
crash74 is online now Find More Posts by crash74
Old Dec 01, 2012, 07:54 AM
Look Up!
Canada, MB, Niverville
Joined Apr 2008
5,022 Posts
Thanks
gewiens is offline Find More Posts by gewiens
Old Dec 07, 2012, 10:02 PM
Joined Nov 2012
4 Posts
prop adapters

Hi All,
My Duke took a bit of a nose in on landing and the prop adapters on the motors broke. I have searched for hours trying to find replacements. Does anyone have any info that might help in my quest such as, motor manufacturer, model # etc. Any help would be most appreciated.
Thanks
Kelledy is offline Find More Posts by Kelledy
Old Dec 07, 2012, 10:42 PM
Noob with Issues
Joined Jul 2011
957 Posts
sorry dude. I bought the kit version and could not find any info on the motors so I bought my own. HOWEVER the kit did come with the prop adapters That I'm not using. If you cant find the adapters you need shoot me an IM and we can working out something
Old Dec 07, 2012, 10:49 PM
Noob with Issues
Joined Jul 2011
957 Posts
I just went threw my extra crap!! I believe this is what you are looking for! if not sent a pic of what you need
Old Dec 11, 2012, 11:05 PM
USA, AZ, Buckeye
Joined Feb 2010
530 Posts
So it appears as though all versions of this aircraft are out of stock at Nitroplanes. Since then, they have pulled it from their main line up on their website. The only way to locate it on their site is by using their search feature. Has anyone had any communication with Nitroplanes about the future of them restocking it?

It looks to be a FLYFLY model....does anyone know were to purchase these other than Hobby People?
mray is offline Find More Posts by mray
Old Dec 11, 2012, 11:13 PM
USA, AZ, Buckeye
Joined Feb 2010
530 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelledy View Post
Hi All,
My Duke took a bit of a nose in on landing and the prop adapters on the motors broke. I have searched for hours trying to find replacements. Does anyone have any info that might help in my quest such as, motor manufacturer, model # etc. Any help would be most appreciated.
Thanks
I believe this is the adapter. I could not find it listed on the website separately from the motor. I was directed to this site by FLYFLY for their products. I am sure HK has one of these adapters.

Link to the motor above.

www.hobby88.com
Old Dec 11, 2012, 11:32 PM
USA, AZ, Buckeye
Joined Feb 2010
530 Posts
This motor should be a direct replacement and it lists the adapter and mounting kit separately.....maybe this would fit the stock motor as well..

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...00KV_815W.html

prop adapter

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...sory_Pack.html

It looks like both are available in the us warehouse.
Old Dec 12, 2012, 04:58 AM
Joined Feb 2009
1,641 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mray View Post
This motor should be a direct replacement and it lists the adapter and mounting kit separately.....maybe this would fit the stock motor as well..
NOT the same or similar motor! Stock motor is a "bell" type, 42mm diameter and only 19mm deep. See Post #39

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...3#post22901930

Sold by "HOBBY PEOPLE" ?? Don't think so: http://www.nitroplanes.com/aerosky1.html
Last edited by bamaguy; Dec 12, 2012 at 05:04 AM.
Old Dec 12, 2012, 05:18 AM
Joined Feb 2009
1,641 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mray View Post
So it appears as though all versions of this aircraft are out of stock at Nitroplanes. Since then, they have pulled it from their main line up on their website. The only way to locate it on their site is by using their search feature. Has anyone had any communication with Nitroplanes about the future of them restocking it?

It looks to be a FLYFLY model....does anyone know were to purchase these other than Hobby People?
NitroPlanes (Tony), told me that shipment is due last week of December. But that was before the walk out by the UNION folks that unload the cargo ships in Long Beach and Los Angeles. There is a bunch of cargo vessels waiting to be unloaded off shore!
Old Dec 12, 2012, 06:38 AM
Noob with Issues
Joined Jul 2011
957 Posts
Yeah a bunch of overpaid cry baby's are not affecting our hobby. FIRE THEM ALL. There are ALOT of people out of work that would love to take their jobs!, at half of there 150k a year. Sorry rant
Old Dec 12, 2012, 08:54 AM
USA, AZ, Buckeye
Joined Feb 2010
530 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bamaguy View Post
NOT the same or similar motor! Stock motor is a "bell" type, 42mm diameter and only 19mm deep. See Post #39

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...3#post22901930

Sold by "HOBBY PEOPLE" ?? Don't think so: http://www.nitroplanes.com/aerosky1.html
You are correct. that motor is vastly different than the one FLYFLY lists for their plane.

There are two B60 dukes being offered and I am unable to determine which version Nitroplanes has sold. Hobby People is selling the FLYFLY Version-

http://www.hobbypeople.net/index.php...esc-incld.html