HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 05, 2012, 01:39 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Oct 2006
5,302 Posts
Discussion
HobbyKing order fast.

HobbyKing, thank you.

Ordered USA warehouse Last Mid Week. At the Door, in no time my order.

WOW! with all ranting about their orders......

I now have placed an International Order, for one smal item. if it takes two weeks I be happy, if three I will not be upset.

All I can say is depending how you order, and what you order, and understanding there are other people before, and after you. Do not Blame HK for that. The World works in mysterious ways good luck on your order people.
fishycomics is offline Find More Posts by fishycomics
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 06, 2012, 02:13 PM
United States, IA, Bettendorf
Joined Jan 2012
16 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishycomics View Post
Do not Blame HK for that. The World works in mysterious ways good luck on your order people.
A week after my single order to the USA warehouse, I received a package with the order. Shipped from Washington State.

I still have 3 pending orders with HK (all 3 global) and I've submitted a service request on their site simply asking a question and they've not found time to respond. Not much I can blame the rest of the world about.

Weak. From Websters: Weak. Adjective. Deficient or lacking in some skill; "he's weak in spelling". Well, they are weak on customer service. Lacking and deficient.

Just my opinion.
2004FLHRSI is offline Find More Posts by 2004FLHRSI
Old Mar 07, 2012, 04:19 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Oct 2006
5,302 Posts
Ordered my Part, from HK over the Weekend i recieved up to four emails and now last night one more pkg is sending out. so it is now out of HO hands, I expect it in two weeks time, understandingtodays time.

How one has llaced more than one orde,r weights more, if others ordered the same part, and who gets first pick All plays a roll. and heavier th pkg t he longer it wil take, Plane fills up fast, limited spots. so blaming HK fo rsomething of Poor shipping, or how they conduct business. I say place yourself in tehir shoe and try to do a better job.
Old Mar 07, 2012, 10:23 AM
United States, IA, Bettendorf
Joined Jan 2012
16 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishycomics View Post
so blaming HK fo rsomething of Poor shipping, or how they conduct business. I say place yourself in tehir shoe and try to do a better job. .
Hobby King needs a new slogan. Expect Less. Pay Less. Possibly.

I've been in customer service oriented industry since 1977 dealing directly with retail electronic sales, installation, service and product support (pre and post-sales). Dealing with the consuming public. It's how I make my living - and pay for my shoes. So don't tell me how to wear them.

You totally blew past my point! Poor communications mean poor customer service when either party has a question, be it about the sale or any expectations on either party's part. At least in THIS part of the planet.

NOT communicating with YOUR customer NO MATTER WHAT the business being transacted consists of, is a recipe destined for failure.

Every day that passes without Hobby King answering my questions further erodes my confidence in the consuming public (yes like you!) Hobby King has already lost my future business as I can't place trust in them to deliver a product OR provide answers to simple questions.

People that remain complacent that Hobby King is doing the best they can are good little sheep and will keep getting shafted. YOUR kind that continues to order from them, just happy that something shows-up at the doorstep, is why Hobby King continues to thrive.

Do yourself a favor and order some lube.
2004FLHRSI is offline Find More Posts by 2004FLHRSI
Old Mar 07, 2012, 04:29 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Oct 2006
5,302 Posts
They have their ways of business. however it may be. Try not to see one side of the story, there are other sides as wel. rant/rave. All I said was HK worked for me. enjoy. If Iwanted faster service and less screwing aroundI order locally, or walk in a store vs saving a ton of money and getting the swift end no pun intended
Old Mar 07, 2012, 07:47 PM
Joined Dec 2004
113 Posts
Just do like most other people; order your stuff from Hobby King and then beg your local hobby shop to help you set it up and diagnose problems!
Skyshark01 is offline Find More Posts by Skyshark01
Old Mar 08, 2012, 04:28 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Oct 2006
5,302 Posts
WHat stuff did I order? Skysark01. Like mentioned HK worked for me, I see members complaining it did not work for them. because a site adds in 45 days to take, that was your decision to order and accept responsability............

FYI I do not order Planes from Hobbyking and I will order them from a More trust worthy site.

I ordered a battery from USA store, and a cheap item from the int'l store. And I will not be ordering any more from them at this time.

I do not need to step in theLHS, where I have all you nice people here that knows it all............

LHS lost my business when they closed all thirty stores ouf of the area,
Old Mar 14, 2012, 12:28 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Oct 2006
5,302 Posts
I just received my order. thank you HobbyKing/ that is the Int'l one Like said I did not order a plane a part that I felt was not bad at all waiting from the above post.

If you had issues I can understand. local supplier did his job and it's deleivered to a naighbor who kept it.