SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Dec 28, 2001, 04:53 PM
I am M I G H T Y !
Ipswich, England
Joined Feb 2001
486 Posts
Question
GWS A-10: Come out, come out wherever you are!

Maybe I'm just a bit antsy and I'm chomping at the bit to get my mitts on one of these beauties but I have searched high and even low for a GWS distributor in the UK and the States who is currently carrying the A-10 and other fine GWS aeroplanes but have come up with bupkis. Is this a case of not selling any wine before it's time?
Is the A-10 currently available in the US? Anyone have any luck geting them in the UK? What about the kit-bashable GWS FF P-51?
Come to think of it, I havent even seen any standalone GWS fan units available over here! Shall I just have to wait for in the fullness of time, these fine GWS products, and more, will soon reach the shores of the UK?

Steve
"What this world needs is an Online GWS Factory Shop!"
Steve Wrona is offline Find More Posts by Steve Wrona
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 29, 2001, 12:53 PM
ny
Joined Dec 2000
1,270 Posts
Lots of the FAN units around I have four of them EDF-50s and there bigger one should be out soon also. The A-10 can't be to far behind. Only problem will be to get one everyone is waiting.
russ6421 is offline Find More Posts by russ6421
Old Dec 29, 2001, 03:16 PM
I am M I G H T Y !
Ipswich, England
Joined Feb 2001
486 Posts
Thats one of the things I miss most about living in the States: Being able to go to the LHS or order some wares and actually have them be available! I could ask my father in NY to hunt down a couple of these fan units and ship them over...Hmmm
I've got a couple ideas for OD planes which would GWS fans would be perfect for! I hate the wait!
That "Patience is a virtue" malarky wasn't made up by a modeller!

Steve
Steve Wrona is offline Find More Posts by Steve Wrona
Old Dec 30, 2001, 02:08 AM
Singapore
Joined Jan 2001
736 Posts
well Steve...i can get them here in my LHS...they are going at 10 pounds each...tell me how many you need and maybe i can help ship them to you...they are the old smaller ones....
Muah is offline Find More Posts by Muah
Old Dec 30, 2001, 02:36 AM
Almost a Pilot
NorCal
Joined Oct 2001
3,759 Posts
How's that saying go....

"Patience, my a**, I wanna FLY something!"

Something like that.
Mauilvr is offline Find More Posts by Mauilvr