SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by billpa, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 05, 2014, 07:32 AM
Canada, ON, Thunder Bay District
Joined Apr 2007
722 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benny_h88 View Post
Hi, trying to setup the osd pro on my delta, ive had it flying, stabilize works, but im yet to figure out how to test rth. Short of turning off the tx in flight!! NO THANKS!!

Im using PPM out for control from my openLRS.

Ive set the failsafe on the receiver so that the throttle drops to the lowest possible trim value.

On the OSD ive selected PPM no failsafe, as opposed to PCM glitch detection.

Ive set number of failsafe channels as 1.

Any suggestions folks?
I use throttle cut on my Futaba 7c to test RTH. I set my throttle fail safe in the radio software to this position. Then mapped the throttle cut switch to aux 2 on the OSD Pro.
Fast Guy is offline Find More Posts by Fast Guy
to remove ads between posts