SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Today, 12:39 AM
Joined Sep 2012
289 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoboHeli View Post
8 to 10 seconds?

How fast do you spin the head before letting go and counting?
A quick strong twist of the wrist, release, and count. Never actually used a stopwatch, but perhaps I can video record it and see how many seconds .
soonglim is offline Find More Posts by soonglim
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: "Resettable Fuse" Trex 250...
to remove ads between posts
Old Today, 05:22 PM
Safety : practice & promote!
Joined Dec 2011
4,893 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by soonglim View Post
A quick strong twist of the wrist, release, and count. Never actually used a stopwatch, but perhaps I can video record it and see how many seconds .
Yeah, a video would be really helpful. I'd like to see if I could match your times.
RoboHeli is online now Find More Posts by RoboHeli
RCG Plus Member