HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old May 04, 2011, 08:10 PM
Joined May 2011
2 Posts
Discussion
Help Double Horse 9100

Please help. I purchased a new 9100 and received it the other day. It has different frequency stickers on the heli and transmitter. I charged it up and it does nothing. It turns on and if i touch the antenna to the antenna on the heli it will start working but that is all. Do i have the incorrect frequncy on the transmitter. I am new to this so any help is appreciated. Thanks
little goo is offline Find More Posts by little goo
Last edited by little goo; May 04, 2011 at 08:15 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old May 05, 2011, 01:39 AM
Raager Dat
United States, SC, Goose Creek
Joined Apr 2011
412 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by little goo View Post
Please help. I purchased a new 9100 and received it the other day. It has different frequency stickers on the heli and transmitter. I charged it up and it does nothing. It turns on and if i touch the antenna to the antenna on the heli it will start working but that is all. Do i have the incorrect frequency on the transmitter. I am new to this so any help is appreciated. Thanks
If everything is functioning correctly.

1) Turn the transmitter on
2) Plug the battery in
3) Fly

Make sure you charged the battery to full, and your transmitter batteries are good.

If the transmitter really is the wrong frequency, then you better contact whoever you purchased it from and chit-chat. Hopefully it was them Amazon duuuudz.

Id say more, but I shouldn't
Steve1991 is offline Find More Posts by Steve1991
Old May 05, 2011, 03:59 AM
Heli Mania
PNW
Joined Dec 2010
2,604 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by little goo View Post
Please help. I purchased a new 9100 and received it the other day. It has different frequency stickers on the heli and transmitter. I charged it up and it does nothing. It turns on and if i touch the antenna to the antenna on the heli it will start working but that is all. Do i have the incorrect frequncy on the transmitter. I am new to this so any help is appreciated. Thanks
If the stickers are right and the Tx is a different frequency than the heli, then you need them to match or it will not work.
Hayabusa Heli is offline Find More Posts by Hayabusa Heli
Old May 05, 2011, 01:14 PM
Joined May 2011
2 Posts
Thanks guys. The Tx and heli have different freq. stickers. I got if from ebay and the guy will not exchange. Opened a case with ebay and pay pal. We will see.
little goo is offline Find More Posts by little goo
Old May 05, 2011, 03:07 PM
I'm FAMOUS
Joined Mar 2010
5,108 Posts
If it's any consolation, you can bet the EBay seller has an opposite-but-matching pair...and it's in their best interest to get YOURS back, or lose the value of possibly both.

Paypal will require you show it returned, period. And that's your dime to get it going that way.

PHooey on Ebay.
TopToy Express, or Hobby-Estore...in over a YEAR, I've found but TWO shop's I'll hang the Killbucket name on.
killbucket is offline Find More Posts by killbucket
Old May 05, 2011, 03:16 PM
I'm FAMOUS
Joined Mar 2010
5,108 Posts
What's wrong with me...

Just order the matching rec board, and put it into the copter.

I guarantee, it will be faster than returning it, getting ...another....
Old May 05, 2011, 09:30 PM
I'm FAMOUS
Joined Mar 2010
5,108 Posts
...and I'd try to order the board from the schmoo who got this wrong...

Because his FIRST thought is gonna be to BEG you to send the other one BACK so he can make a saleable copter out of HIS mismatch!
Last edited by killbucket; May 05, 2011 at 09:30 PM. Reason: Act accordingly.