SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jul 25, 2014, 04:53 PM
Joined Jul 2014
1 Posts
Question
What kind of pieces do I need for my idea?

Hey RCGroup,

I plan to build a Quadrocopter and I want some addtitional stuff for it.
I want that the Quadrocopter can fly on its own and autonomic:
So I want to implement a GPS chip and the copter knows where to go (GPS Location and Meters above Normal Null) and flys on its own to this location.
Beside a GPS chip the copter also should use the standard phone network to contact via Internet to my phone/pc so I can control it from my phone or pc.
Also a Camera (maybe rotational?) should be on the bottom of the copter.
To guarantee the copter does not fly into anything I want to pack some distance meter on each side, so it would be great if the body housing is closed like this one but only solid.
To get the internet connection and all the code I would use a raspery pie, but I dont know if I can plug to the normal control system.
So the copter should be able to lift around 1-1.5kg .

Can you, as experts tell me if this idea is possible and which pieces you recommend or I need.
Help is much appreciated, sincerly.
Ravenblood is offline Find More Posts by Ravenblood
to remove ads between posts