Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Apr 23, 2012, 12:46 PM
I want to go flying!
BE77 Pilot's Avatar
Joined May 2010
413 Posts
Discussion
Oklahoma is AWESOME!

Oklahoma is the only state that Obama did not carry one county in the last election...
While everyone is focusing on Arizona 's new law, look what Oklahoma has been doing!!!! CITIZEN WOODMAN

An update from Oklahoma :
Oklahoma law passed, 37 to 9, had a few liberals in the mix, an amendment to place the Ten Commandments on the front entrance to the state capitol. The feds in D.C., along with the ACLU, said it would be a mistake. Hey this is a conservative state, based on Christian values...! HB 1330

Guess what.......... Oklahoma did it anyway.


Oklahoma recently passed a law in the state to incarcerate all illegal immigrants, and ship them back to where they came from unless they want to get a green card and become an American citizen. They all scattered. HB 1804. Hope we didn't send any of them to your state. This was against the advice of the Federal Government, and the ACLU, they said it would be a mistake.

Guess what.......... Oklahoma did it anyway.


Recently we passed a law to include DNA samples from any and all illegal's to the Oklahoma database, for criminal investigative purposes. Pelosi said it was unconstitutional SB 1102

Guess what......... Oklahoma did it anyway.


Several weeks ago, we passed a law, declaring Oklahoma as a Sovereign state, not under the Federal Government directives. Joining Texas , Montana and Utah as the only states to do so.
More states are likely to follow: Louisiana, Alabama, Georgia, the Carolina's, Tennessee, Kentucky, Missouri, Arkansas, West Virginia, Mississippi and Florida . Save your confederate money, it appears the South is about to rise up once again. HJR 1003

The federal Government has made bold steps to take away our guns. Oklahoma, a week ago, passed a law confirming people in this state have the right to bear arms and transport them in their vehicles. I'm sure that was a set back for the criminals The Liberals didn't like it -- But ....
Guess what........... Oklahoma did it anyway .


Just this month, the state has voted and passed a law that ALL driver's license exams will be printed in English, and only English, and no other language. They have been called racist for doing this, but the fact is that ALL of the road signs are in English only. If you want to drive in Oklahoma , you must read and write English. Really simple.

By the way, the Liberals don't like any of this either

Guess what...who cares... Oklahoma is doing it anyway.
BE77 Pilot is offline Find More Posts by BE77 Pilot
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23, 2012, 12:47 PM
Registered User
UlteriorModem's Avatar
Joined Aug 2011
714 Posts
Meh there just a bunch of hayseeds and hicks what do you expect?

There I got that out of the way
UlteriorModem is offline Find More Posts by UlteriorModem
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23, 2012, 01:33 PM
Restful User
Jacques Flambeau's Avatar
Backwoods Alabama
Joined May 2000
3,861 Posts
Flashback time...

Merle Haggard -- Okie From Muskogee (2 min 39 sec)


--Bill
Jacques Flambeau is offline Find More Posts by Jacques Flambeau
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23, 2012, 01:51 PM
Come to the guru you have.
RCWorks's Avatar
United States, OK, Anadarko
Joined Aug 2003
1,626 Posts
I left the Peoples Republik of Kaliphornya and moved to Oklahoma.

I'd never go back, I should have moved here long ago.
RCWorks is offline Find More Posts by RCWorks
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: HobbyCNC ProBoard...
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23, 2012, 01:56 PM
THE ЯUSSIANS ARE COMING!
rcposter's Avatar
United States, CA, SF
Joined Apr 2011
191 Posts
Turn the state into a church if you wish. Just don't cry when it then becomes a mosque.
rcposter is online now Find More Posts by rcposter
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23, 2012, 01:57 PM
Come to the guru you have.
RCWorks's Avatar
United States, OK, Anadarko
Joined Aug 2003
1,626 Posts
We have a policy for that, we have the tendency to send some packing...
RCWorks is offline Find More Posts by RCWorks
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: HobbyCNC ProBoard...
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23, 2012, 02:30 PM
Radix malorum est cupiditas
radix2's Avatar
Joined Jul 2000
460 Posts
AWESOME....??, hmm, usually they say it is just... OK !
radix2 is offline Find More Posts by radix2
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23, 2012, 02:55 PM
Registered User
DaveG's Avatar
Houston, TX, US
Joined Jun 2000
1,652 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BE77 Pilot View Post

Oklahoma recently passed a law in the state to incarcerate all illegal immigrants, and ship them back to where they came from unless they want to get a green card and become an American citizen. They all scattered. HB 1804. Hope we didn't send any of them to your state. This was against the advice of the Federal Government, and the ACLU, they said it would be a mistake.

Guess what...who cares... Oklahoma is doing it anyway.
I made the mistake of listening to The Ministry of Truth yesterday, NPR.

You fine folks just to the north in Oklahoma will enjoy it:

http://www.npr.org/2012/04/22/150998...wn-so-now-what

"Jossie was one of those illegal workers who decided to leave. When police cars drove behind her in traffic, she says, she would start shaking and wouldn't be able to breathe.

Jossie is still afraid of getting deported, so she asked that her last name be withheld. The summer that SB 1070 became law, she left the Phoenix area with her husband, two children and a cockatoo, Bernie."

The poor cockatoo, oh the shame.

"Illegal workers?" I thought The Ministry of Truth had redefined it to "undocumented immigrants?"
DaveG is offline Find More Posts by DaveG
Last edited by DaveG; Apr 23, 2012 at 03:00 PM.
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23, 2012, 03:40 PM
Registered User
BushmanLA's Avatar
Joined Dec 2005
1,801 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveG View Post
"Jossie was one of those illegal workers who decided to leave. When police cars drove behind her in traffic, she says, she would start shaking and wouldn't be able to breathe.
Sounds like the law is working. Do it the right way, or go home. Next up should be making sure that being here legally is not such a huge pain in the neck.
BushmanLA is offline Find More Posts by BushmanLA
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23, 2012, 05:29 PM
Registered User
United States, TN, Knoxville
Joined May 2004
96 Posts
http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/pending/oklahoma.asp
Marvinwc is offline Find More Posts by Marvinwc
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23, 2012, 05:31 PM
I want to go flying!
BE77 Pilot's Avatar
Joined May 2010
413 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvinwc View Post
LOL Still cooler than my state.
BE77 Pilot is offline Find More Posts by BE77 Pilot
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23, 2012, 07:14 PM
Low, slow and dirty
maine
Joined Jan 2008
427 Posts
Sound like my kind of State....
Just might be heading out of this one- when mom passes on!

This state is so full of liberals and democrates, "I can't afford their vicious spending habits with taxpayers money".

Even our new governor has his hands full trying to even get close to balancing the budget. Their -(liberals)- are fighting him all the way...
I don't agree with everything he says, but he knows the right path to take in order to fix this states issues.
jumpinjo is offline Find More Posts by jumpinjo
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23, 2012, 07:23 PM
ein flugel schplinterizer
seanpcola's Avatar
USA, FL, Pensacola
Joined Sep 2004
5,019 Posts
My wife is Oklahoma born and raised. Every time I comment on liberal crap coming up here in FL. she says "Well, we can move.........to the good state".
seanpcola is offline Find More Posts by seanpcola
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23, 2012, 07:49 PM
Registered User
Joined Apr 2008
77 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BE77 Pilot View Post
Oklahoma is the only state that Obama did not carry one county in the last election...
While everyone is focusing on Arizona 's new law, look what Oklahoma has been doing!!!! CITIZEN WOODMAN

An update from Oklahoma :
Oklahoma law passed, 37 to 9, had a few liberals in the mix, an amendment to place the Ten Commandments on the front entrance to the state capitol. The feds in D.C., along with the ACLU, said it would be a mistake. Hey this is a conservative state, based on Christian values...! HB 1330

Guess what.......... Oklahoma did it anyway.


Oklahoma recently passed a law in the state to incarcerate all illegal immigrants, and ship them back to where they came from unless they want to get a green card and become an American citizen. They all scattered. HB 1804. Hope we didn't send any of them to your state. This was against the advice of the Federal Government, and the ACLU, they said it would be a mistake.

Guess what.......... Oklahoma did it anyway.


Recently we passed a law to include DNA samples from any and all illegal's to the Oklahoma database, for criminal investigative purposes. Pelosi said it was unconstitutional SB 1102

Guess what......... Oklahoma did it anyway.


Several weeks ago, we passed a law, declaring Oklahoma as a Sovereign state, not under the Federal Government directives. Joining Texas , Montana and Utah as the only states to do so.
More states are likely to follow: Louisiana, Alabama, Georgia, the Carolina's, Tennessee, Kentucky, Missouri, Arkansas, West Virginia, Mississippi and Florida . Save your confederate money, it appears the South is about to rise up once again. HJR 1003

The federal Government has made bold steps to take away our guns. Oklahoma, a week ago, passed a law confirming people in this state have the right to bear arms and transport them in their vehicles. I'm sure that was a set back for the criminals The Liberals didn't like it -- But ....
Guess what........... Oklahoma did it anyway .


Just this month, the state has voted and passed a law that ALL driver's license exams will be printed in English, and only English, and no other language. They have been called racist for doing this, but the fact is that ALL of the road signs are in English only. If you want to drive in Oklahoma , you must read and write English. Really simple.

By the way, the Liberals don't like any of this either

Guess what...who cares... Oklahoma is doing it anyway.
Where do "Okies" come from?

Sooner's Musical OKLAHOMA! - R&H's Oklahoma! 1955 (3 min 14 sec)
Rufcut is online now Find More Posts by Rufcut
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23, 2012, 07:51 PM
Unrepentant Paragon addict
LVsoaring's Avatar
United States, OK, Moore
Joined Jan 2006
2,516 Posts
You will be welcomed with open arms and a nice tender brisket dinner Sean.... come on up!
LVsoaring is offline Find More Posts by LVsoaring
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Oklahoma City Trip Brokie USA - District VIII 0 Apr 10, 2012 07:44 PM
Discussion Wow Awesom Hinge System !!!!! peteapilot Sailplane Talk 4 Dec 24, 2008 06:56 PM
Awesom fun today ricktkenny Foamies (Kits) 0 Jan 02, 2004 03:12 PM
120+ mph human fligh video Awesom! windface Life, The Universe, and Politics 13 Jun 29, 2003 10:06 AM