SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Today, 06:56 AM
Find More Posts by PinchLight
Canada, ON, Midland
Joined Apr 2015
2 Posts
Discussion
Sbus with quad Taranis plus

Good day.I will be receiving my Taranis plus with 8X receiver mon/tues.I know sbus is compatible.Would it be better to use the single connector Sbus) vs the conventional (AETR) servo wires.Pros and cons,or perhaps I may be confused in general as to why I would like to use serial at all.Thanks in advance for any help.
PinchLight is offline Find More Posts by PinchLight
to remove ads between posts
Old Today, 07:20 AM
Find More Posts by boceifo
United States, MO, Ozark
Joined Apr 2014
98 Posts
Well the biggest plus with s-bus is just one wire. I bought several x8r receivers just because of the s-bus. I use it on my naza v2, eagle tree vecter, and my multiwii. One cable is easier to route than 8
boceifo is offline Find More Posts by boceifo
Old Today, 09:03 AM
Find More Posts by PinchLight
Canada, ON, Midland
Joined Apr 2015
2 Posts
So it would be better.Is it easier to configure in the osd.I am new to rc,and vector is first FC.Disregard the Naza,but is this a good description of how to initialize install sbus.watch vid.Thanks
FrSky Taranis and X8R Receiver SBUS Setup w/ NAZA Flight Controller (5 min 57 sec)
PinchLight is offline Find More Posts by PinchLight