HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jul 21, 2014, 11:29 PM
Joined Jul 2014
1 Posts
Discussion
Replacement ESC on Phantom Vision Plus--Help Please

I replaced left front ESC on my DJI Vision Plus today as the lights were not working on that ESC. Now I'm getting a series of four red flashes with beeps from the new ESC when powering-up. Also noticed a very slight twitch in the motor during power-up kind of like a thoroughbred wanting out of the starting gate. The bird flies and hovers fine and shows the normal red lights on the front during flight.

This is the ESC that I installed:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/DJI-Phantom-...E:L:OC:US:3160

I'm wondering if there was a recent update to the ESC's that displays the power-up sequence mentioned above. Anyone with a fairly recent new Vision Plus that's seeing the four red flashes with beeps? Thanks for any help or tips.
npalen is online now Find More Posts by npalen
to remove ads between posts