HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 11, 2014, 08:39 PM
Which one is aileron again?
USA, VA, Blacksburg
Joined Apr 2006
809 Posts
Discussion
CC Bullets

I was fairly certain my pair of Logo600s had 5.5mm CC bullets on them and I wanted to purchase more so I could easily try out a few different motors. Anyway I ordered some and they appear different compared to ALL the bullets I have in my stash. Did CC change the design of the bullets at some point?

Thanks!
prototype3a is online now Find More Posts by prototype3a
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 19, 2014, 07:28 AM
USA, VA, Blacksburg
Joined Apr 2006
809 Posts
100+ views and no answers?

I might add that I also e-mailed CC about this several weeks ago and received no reply. I feel like this really is a pretty simple question.
Old Nov 25, 2014, 11:36 AM
LSF303 / AMA Life Member
USA, IL, Wheeling
Joined Jan 2003
3,165 Posts
http://www.castlecreations.com/products/ccbullet.html

I don't think these have changes in a long time, although they did put out a new style called Castle Connectors that are somewhat reminiscent of the EC series of connectors: http://www.castlecreations.com/produ...onnectors.html
tkallev is offline Find More Posts by tkallev
Old Nov 25, 2014, 03:25 PM
USA, VA, Blacksburg
Joined Apr 2006
809 Posts
The thing is that there are no drawings or anything on their site and to add to the problem, they seem to refuse to answer my question. I've seen posts by CC in other threads within the last week.

People always rave about CC's service but I have to say that this stupid question is really starting to annoy me. It's a simple, yes or no question.
Old Nov 25, 2014, 03:45 PM
A man with too many toys
United States
Joined Feb 2001
18,066 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by prototype3a View Post
The thing is that there are no drawings or anything on their site and to add to the problem, they seem to refuse to answer my question. I've seen posts by CC in other threads within the last week.

People always rave about CC's service but I have to say that this stupid question is really starting to annoy me. It's a simple, yes or no question.

If you want information you have to call Tech Support. Other forms of communication are very slow.

RC Man is offline Find More Posts by RC Man
Old Nov 25, 2014, 05:54 PM
USA, VA, Blacksburg
Joined Apr 2006
809 Posts
Well, my e-mail was sent to them well over a month ago at this point. It might be up to two months by now.
Old Nov 25, 2014, 07:29 PM
A man with too many toys
United States
Joined Feb 2001
18,066 Posts
Quote:
Well, my e-mail was sent to them well over a month ago at this point. It might be up to two months by now.

That seams to happen too often. I have heard lots of stories like that. Call them any you will get an instant answer.

RC Man is offline Find More Posts by RC Man
Old Dec 19, 2014, 10:23 AM
Castle Support
USA, GA, Statesboro
Joined Oct 2007
966 Posts
Quote:
I am sending you a message... I want to get your email address and I would like to find out why you did not get a reply. Thanks
Clintstone is offline Find More Posts by Clintstone
Old Dec 19, 2014, 10:26 AM
Castle Support
USA, GA, Statesboro
Joined Oct 2007
966 Posts
We have had some weird email issues and it is possible some of the emails are not coming through.
Old Dec 19, 2014, 11:28 AM
Castle Support
USA, GA, Statesboro
Joined Oct 2007
966 Posts
Quote:
Thanks for your follow up and thanks for emailing me directly... I just replied to your email... Have a great day.