SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Mar 15, 2011, 03:22 PM
United States, WA, Puyallup
Joined Dec 2009
344 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by toolguy420 View Post
Would love to see that video...

I also want to thank you for your honesty, Pete.
Here is the video clip, I am posting this from my phone so if it doesn't work, i will repost it later

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=OuWtgRrMXX0
PilotPete01 is online now Find More Posts by PilotPete01
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 15, 2011, 08:24 PM
Ridin' the Spiral
USA, ME, Holden
Joined May 2007
204 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilotPete01 View Post
Here is the video clip
Yep, that was sick.....WINNING!
toolguy420 is offline Find More Posts by toolguy420
Old Mar 16, 2011, 01:09 PM
USA, NC, Matthews
Joined Aug 2008
3,249 Posts
Sent a msg to scalflying about 2 weeks ago and they said it would be available in a couple of days and to keep checking their website. Anyone have a clue as to when this is going to be available? How about a "ballpark" price?
techspy is online now Find More Posts by techspy
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: My Esprit Saga
Old Mar 16, 2011, 03:20 PM
Joined Dec 2009
344 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by techspy View Post
Sent a msg to scalflying about 2 weeks ago and they said it would be available in a couple of days and to keep checking their website. Anyone have a clue as to when this is going to be available? How about a "ballpark" price?
Hey Techspy,

The 700's are in but they are making a couple small tweaks to the kits and are waiting on some parts. I built the one in the video and have done some test flying for them. The manufacturer forgot to ship the motors and ESC with the kits so RCA had to wait on those. There are one or two other small changes that they wanted the factory to make to keep the quality on par with the rest of the Chaos line. They will be posted online very soon. RCA has waited because they didn't want to put out a kit and then have customers be unhappy with them....As far as price...I dont know what they are going to go for.

-Pete
Old Mar 16, 2011, 03:29 PM
USA, NC, Matthews
Joined Aug 2008
3,249 Posts
Thanks for the info
RCG Plus Member
Old Mar 20, 2011, 11:47 PM
Joined Jan 2011
90 Posts
imagine 50 is offline Find More Posts by imagine 50
Old Mar 29, 2011, 08:50 PM
Joined Jan 2011
90 Posts
imagine 50 is offline Find More Posts by imagine 50
Old Mar 29, 2011, 08:51 PM
USA, NC, Matthews
Joined Aug 2008
3,249 Posts
yeah
RCG Plus Member
Old Mar 31, 2011, 12:04 PM
Joined Dec 2009
344 Posts
Hey guys,

Sorry about the delays but the heli's will be available soon. We are waiting on one more minor change, parts are supposed to be sent to at the beginning of next week....I will update everyone as soon as I have some better news

-Pete
Old Mar 31, 2011, 09:32 PM
Hey y'all!!! Watch this!!!
United States, VA, Gloucester
Joined Jul 2007
383 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilotPete01 View Post
Hey guys,

Sorry about the delays but the heli's will be available soon. We are waiting on one more minor change, parts are supposed to be sent to at the beginning of next week....I will update everyone as soon as I have some better news

-Pete
One thing that might help is another video of the one and only Chaos 700e being wrung out on a sunny day!!!! Wait a minute. There are no sunny days in Washington this time of year! Oh well, forget the sun. Just fly the darn thing!!!!!!
Eddge is online now Find More Posts by Eddge
Old Apr 01, 2011, 12:41 AM
Joined Dec 2009
344 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddge View Post
One thing that might help is another video of the one and only Chaos 700e being wrung out on a sunny day!!!! Wait a minute. There are no sunny days in Washington this time of year! Oh well, forget the sun. Just fly the darn thing!!!!!!
We have had wind and rain for the last couple weeks Tomorrow is supposed to be decent wether though, if it holds I will try and get another video of the 700 flying.
Old Apr 01, 2011, 10:37 AM
Umm what just flew off my ship
Joined Jan 2010
1,016 Posts
Pete, You can always send it to me.... Have had sunny skies temps low 80's a little bit of wind but nothing a 700 can't handle...
GhostFlyer1 is offline Find More Posts by GhostFlyer1
Old Apr 02, 2011, 11:20 PM
United States, CA, Glendale
Joined Jan 2009
447 Posts
$$$??? Any word on price??
AllSpunUp is offline Find More Posts by AllSpunUp
Old Apr 03, 2011, 01:35 AM
Joined Dec 2009
344 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostFlyer1 View Post
Pete, You can always send it to me.... Have had sunny skies temps low 80's a little bit of wind but nothing a 700 can't handle...

Rub it in why don't you....It is tempting though. It hasn't been in the air for a good 2 1/2 weeks Yesterday was supposed to be nice but that didn't happen. Tomorrows forecast is calling for sunny and calm winds though, I am keeping my fingers crossed.

As far as pricing, I honestly don't know what the final pricing will be. I do know though, that the replacement parts RCA is waiting on should be shipped this week. As far as I know, that is all that is keeping it from being listed online right now. I would assume that once the parts are in, they will be on the website.

Hope everyone is able to get some flying in this weekend!

-Peter
Old Apr 03, 2011, 09:55 AM
USA, NC, Matthews
Joined Aug 2008
3,249 Posts
Yeah I would like to know the pricing as well. Would be nice to know if the price would make up for the delay.
RCG Plus Member