New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 06, 2014, 02:35 PM
Find More Posts by Dangnamit
Joined Mar 2014
141 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SciPunk View Post
So the mode is programmed into the rx not the tx? I may take you up on that offer
The mode is just the orientation of the throttle/rudder/elevator/aileron controls on the transmitter. There shouldn't be any difference with the eye one it's self between the different modes that are sold. PM me your shipping address if you decide you want it. I'll ship it out to you.
Dangnamit is offline Find More Posts by Dangnamit
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 06, 2014, 02:59 PM
Find More Posts by SciPunk
United States, MA, Springfield
Joined Nov 2014
235 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangnamit View Post
The mode is just the orientation of the throttle/rudder/elevator/aileron controls on the transmitter. There shouldn't be any difference with the eye one it's self between the different modes that are sold. PM me your shipping address if you decide you want it. I'll ship it out to you.
Sounds good, ill let ya know by Monday
Thanks for the info!
SciPunk is offline Find More Posts by SciPunk
Old Jan 11, 2015, 06:52 PM
Find More Posts by Quakedude
Joined Apr 2014
1 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryps View Post
If only I could find a spare FCB somewhere!
If you can - tell me. The damn FCB's are very sensitive to crashes, and its the one part they don't sell, so unless you're lucky and only do superficial damage to it, its useless after a mild bump (if you're unlucky enough to have one of the flaky FCB's).
Quakedude is offline Find More Posts by Quakedude
Old Feb 19, 2015, 02:02 PM
Find More Posts by Oracus
I meant to do that!
United States, IN, West Terre Haute
Joined Apr 2007
1,223 Posts
Anyone have eye one parts they want to sell? looking for motors.
Oracus is offline Find More Posts by Oracus
Old Apr 24, 2015, 06:16 PM
Find More Posts by 1buddyc
United States, TX, San Antonio
Joined Aug 2014
158 Posts
Are you still looking for Eye One Parts? I have a bunch, let me know.
1buddyc is offline Find More Posts by 1buddyc
Old Apr 24, 2015, 06:32 PM
Find More Posts by jtravel
Rather Be flying or Tinkering
Arizona
Joined Aug 2010
3,237 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quakedude View Post
If you can - tell me. The damn FCB's are very sensitive to crashes, and its the one part they don't sell, so unless you're lucky and only do superficial damage to it, its useless after a mild bump (if you're unlucky enough to have one of the flaky FCB's).
I know the FC boards are not listed on the RC_logger website but this fact
was brought to their attention last year and they claimed they can and will provide replacement FCB's for this Quad if needed.
Have you contacted them direct and asked to purchase one?
If they don't it raises a real creditability issue with them and I don't think that is the case.
They have had huge success with sales of the EOX and are ready to release several new products to the market.
They make it a point that they participate on the Forums as not only a manufacture but true RC enthusiasts.
I believe they have the replacement boards available for sale if you contact them direct.
They are likely limited in number and why they are not listed as a readily available replacement part.
jtravel is offline Find More Posts by jtravel
Last edited by jtravel; Apr 24, 2015 at 06:42 PM.