|Jun 27, 2013, 07:33 AM|
$$$$$$$$ Australian FOR SALE thread $$$$$$$$
This is the Australian For Sale thread.
The thread will be moderated according to the following:
- Posts should contain items for sale only. Any discussion must be conducted via PM so as to keep the thread relevant and clean.
- If you wish to place a Wanted To Buy ad, place it in the WTB thread
I will at my discretion delete posts that do not meet the above simple criteria.
Some guidelines for sellers:
- You must nominate an asking price
- State your location if it's not in your profile under your username
- State if the item can be posted or is pickup only
- If an item has been used, its condition should be made clear
- Include photos of your item, the more detail the better
- Use of the RCG photo attachment tool is preferred, but if you must link to an external photo sharing site, please limit the linked photo size to a reasonable size
- If you are a retailer, it’s OK to post your own personal used stuff, but not the contents of your stock drawer.
- If you are asked a question by PM, and you believe the question has relevance to others, you should edit the listing to include the additional or clarified information.
- As soon as you have an agreement to sell your item, please edit your post with "sold" anywhere in the text. If you want me to delete the post, write "Please delete" and I'll do so when I'm next having a cleanup.
- It’s OK to occasionally bump your ad if you have revised information. Don’t bump more than once per week.
- If it’s not selling, think about why. Often it’s that the price is too high, but for some used RC stuff, free isn’t cheap enough!
- It's not recommended to post your email address in your ad unless you like spam
- Don't expect to receive 90% of the new value for your second hand stuff!
Some guidelines for buyers:
- You must rely on your own inquiries regarding the item for sale. The forum moderator is not responsible for the outcome of any dispute.
- Don't post "PM sent" or "I'll take it" messages in the thread. The seller should mark the item sold which has the same effect. Any posts like this will be deleted in the interests of keeping the thread clean.
- This thread is not to be used for discussion.
I am happy to manage this thread in my own spare time as a service to the RC community in Australia. Thanks and respect goes to those that have managed these threads before me, so Mavrik, Magnum9, Glydr, Narcas, Jaskel and AP-OZ, I know there are others that have given their time as well. Thanks go to you all.
|Jun 27, 2013, 04:14 PM|
Joined Mar 2006
I have a Multiplex Acromaster for sale. It's only had a few flights, bumped the nose slightly on one landing, but still in great order.
Price - $130
Comes with servos, esc, prop, extreme flight outrunner motor.
More info on the acromaster -
More info on the motor -
More pics of the plane here - http://www.flickr.com/photos/6382593...7634229320064/
Pickup only - Mornington, Vic.
|Jun 27, 2013, 04:23 PM|
I've dropped the prices. If they don't go then I'll probably take out the servo's, motors etc and bin the rest.
Moving this over. Please note I could always meet people in the Brisbane area if they are interested.
I've decided I need a bit of a clean out and need to get rid of some of my older planes. Ones that I've had enough of flying or projects that just won't get done.
Please note that these items are all to picked up from my house at Jimboomba. 40 mins south of Brisbane on the way to Beaudesert.
1. Parkzone FW-190. I've had this one since day dot and was going to convert it to brushless. I even picked up a second frame last year. They both have the receivers but I can't find the TX's anywhere. The unit with the wing attached does have a crack in the rear area near the fin and the other unit has seen better days. Heaps of spares including frames and props. $60 now $50 and it's all yours.
2. TB-20. This is a great little trainer. I've upgraded the motor and ESC to take a 3S and a 1300 fits nicely in the hatch. It also has a lighting kit but the left wings light dosen't work. Great little trainer or hack. It has a Spektrum 6100E fitted. $75( now $65) or $50 (now $45) without the RX. SOLD
3. Art Tech Mustang. The fully built unit has been painted into RAAF 3Sqn colours and uses a 3S 1300 battery. It also has a spare fuselage and wing as well as the wheels and a number of spinners. I also have some 4 blade props for it as well should you want them. It has a Spektrum 6100E fitted. $75 (now $65) or $50 (now $45)without the RX. SOLD
4. Force RX Heli. This is a great little flyer and can be used with others to play combat. I bought it when I was away to keep me occupied and now it just sits in the box. Come with one battery. $60 now $50
5. FMS Stuka. This is a great airplane to fly. I have modified the wiring to make it easier to put together at the field. I have snapped the fuselage and repaired it with skewers internally. Comes with a Hobbyking Orange RX and satellite, also with the 4S 2200 battery. $140 now $120
6. Corsair II. This is a 1/20 scale corsair model. Comes with a 40mm EDF unit. $50 now $40
Should you require any information please don't hesitate to email me.
|Jun 27, 2013, 06:59 PM|
SOLD PENDING FUNDS
GWS EDF 50mm (5 Blade) + CI2033-6000-30 Motor
At 11.1V Static Thrust: 385g 20.5A
Brand new condition, motor still in sealed pouch and EDF in original GWS box.
Perfect for those 50mm EDF jets.
$28 + postage extra (or pickup from Highett, Melbourne)
|Jun 27, 2013, 07:35 PM|
ST Models Beaver.
Great Condition although some of the screws are not SS so have rusted so would be nice to replace these for stainless items. Comes with Floats, Fixed landing gear and full lighting system. Flaps, rigging. Its a fantastic flying float plane and looks very very realistic in the air.
Just add RX - Will include a 3s 1800 Lipo.
New price is $299
I would like two bills please. $200
No shipping as its to big - Pick up Mosman
Thanks Sub for giving this new thread a go.
|Jun 27, 2013, 10:22 PM|
Australia, VIC, Melbourne
Joined Feb 2013
TBS Discovery with DJI Motors and ESCs
Selling my TBS Discovery. With NAZA (v1 but with latest firmware upgrade) FC with GPS, DJI 920kvm motors and DJI Opto ESCs, 8 x DJI 1038 Props (which are awesome) and a bunch of the stock 8 inch props
2 x 4000mah Lipos always stored at 3.8 volts on balance charger.
It's flies really well and has never been crashed
Need to sell this so now lowering the price to from $750 to $600 for the whole package.
Here is its last flight if you want to check it out
Happy to sell it without the NAZA and GPS for $350, without the batteries for $340
Pickup in Melbourne would be preferred as I would prefer to sell it as a whole but I could take it apart and ship it if the buyer covers some of the costs.
PM me for any more info or if you have any questions
|Jun 28, 2013, 08:54 PM|
HiMoTo Rapida 1/10 Nitro car
Shed clear out time (again!!!)
For sale is a HiMoTo Rapida 1/10 nitro car.
Team Infinity 18 motor, with pull start
Shaft drive All Wheel Drive
2 Speed gear box
Includes Hobby King 3 channel 2.4gHz radio (similiar to this)
Pick up only
|Jun 28, 2013, 09:11 PM|
SOLD B2 bomber EDF, unbuilt SOLD
More shed clean out.
Bought this from a bloke (on a whim) but will probably end up sitting in the shed for another year or 2.
Sky Flight Hobby LX-B2
1600mm wing span
Retractable scale gear with doors
Operating drag rudders
Operating bomb doors
Complete with fans and speedies
All servos pre-installed
Box says 6 channel radio required, but I think you will need at least 8 for all functions.
No radio or battery
Never assembled (therefore never flown/crashed)
Very unique model. Would be very impressive at your local field.
|Jun 28, 2013, 09:37 PM|
SOLD 450 quad chopper SOLD
More shed cleanout
450 size quad chopper
1000kVa motors (can find brand if want to know)
4-in-1 esc (easy wiring)
KK2.0 flight controller (easy to set up)
Use 3 or 4 cell battery
No battery or radio gear
|Jun 29, 2013, 05:22 PM|
Australia, Lord Howe Island
Joined Feb 2012
1 x 1680 mm Skywalker unopened in box, not the new CF tail one.
2 x 1990 mm wing sets for Skywalker
1 x Tek Sumo Wing new in box from HK
Looking for a reasonable offers as I'm unlikely to use these in the near future and they have already sat around for a while.
I bought two Sumo's but they are impossible to break so never needed the spare. The Skywalker was a replacement but I got the wing bug so never got around to it, love em but love my wings more for what I do.
Prefer local pickup in Canberra area, will throw in an full old Skywalker if you pick up and want it.
|Jun 29, 2013, 09:14 PM|
Electric motors sale
selling off a few electric motors I'm not running these days to fund a new gas setup.
Hacker A40-10s V2 - $90 shipped.
Has been rewound by Subsonic RC in the USA from 750kv down to 718kV for better 4s larger prop operation. Ceramic bearings. Happily runs 15x8 E prop all day long on 4s lipos.
Extreme Flight Torque 4016T/500 V2 - $90 shipped.
Latest EF motor for the 60" planes and 5s or 6s lipos. Runs very well either 15x8 or 16x8 props.
Motrolfly DM4315-714. - $100 shipped.
Fantastic 4s 15x8 prop motor for 57" size 3D plane. Runs very well, mint condition, doesn't get hot. US sourced with fibreglass X mount. $130 motor.
Pay Pal only.
PM if interested.
|Jul 01, 2013, 09:48 PM|
Australia, NSW, Koonawarra
Joined May 2013
Blackhorse Liberty EP Trainer
Regretfully decided to sell this model as I've decided to stick to smaller park flyers.
Blackhorse Liberty EP trainer,
Only built a couple of months ago and been in the air two times. Flew really well.
Fitted with red back motor and matching speed controller
2 good 2100mah batteries
Complete deal cost over $350 to setup
or can work out a deal minus receiver and batteries etc.
Inspections welcome, obviously pickup only near wollongong NSW.
Will consider any trades / part trades for electric park flyers.
Ph Owen on 0401626030
|Jul 02, 2013, 04:54 PM|
Joined Sep 2011
Goldwing 30cc sbach + himark 1.60 + 120a esc New in box
For sale is a new in box Goldwing/Dolphin Co 30cc Sbach complete with himark brushless outrunner 1.60 (30cc) electric motor, Hawk 120a hv esc and 2x 6 cell Turnigy Nanotec 45-90c packs. All new never used. Genuine reason for selling as i have limited time build and fly. Call Trent on 0417 312 787 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any inquiries. Price $650- .
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Alert||AUS For Sale Thread||narcas||Australia||3166||Jun 27, 2013 07:38 AM|
|Video||Parkzone Radian on shark patrol in Aus||warrenlead||Sailplane Talk||1||Feb 11, 2013 03:00 AM|
|Question||Sticky removed - AUS For Sale thread||narcas||Site Suggestions / Complaints||4||Jun 19, 2012 09:20 AM|
|Alert||$$$ Aus 4 Sale Thread $$$ **WILL BE REMOVED**||GuyP||Australia||1||May 03, 2006 11:22 PM|