HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 19, 2014, 07:28 PM
United States, GA, Rome
Joined Mar 2014
65 Posts
Discussion
Tri with 2 thrust vector servos

Hello, I saw multiwii's scarab avatar which uses 2 servos for the front 2 motors.
I would like to somewhat copy their idea but in a simpler - cheaper fasion. But before i buy all the parts i wanted to make sure that I can find the proper flight controller to do what I want. I was hoping that both front motors could pitch forward for fast forward flight and for turning one motor would turn the opposite of the other motor. So with this setup i guess I will not need a third servo on the tail. Any info will be greatly appreciated in helping my build. Should I post in the electronics section as well? Or instead. Sorry if im in the wrong place. Thanks again
Ooze is online now Find More Posts by Ooze
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 24, 2014, 04:56 AM
Re-kitting planes since 1990
Australia, WA, Beldon
Joined Jun 2013
994 Posts
A KK2 will be able to do that. The mixer editor allows all manner of funky mixes to be set up, with any combination of servos and ESC's.
nebbian is offline Find More Posts by nebbian