HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 06, 2013, 05:43 PM
Southeast Lightning
United States, AL, Wetumpka
Joined May 2006
45 Posts
Question
Yo, Jess: re: Blade 350 shipment date?

Hi, Jess. I hope business is very good for y'all!

When did you say the shipment of Blade 350 QX RTF quads were likely arriving at your store; and subsequent shipping out to us? (I'm fine/patient... just forgot the date and was wondering and anticipating.

Have you received intel that customers of this pre-order shipment will receive updated propellers (or any upgrades from the Manufacturer) included with our quads, due to the 'prop problem'? Some of us were wondering, is all.

I didn't think about this avenue of contacting you all until a few minutes ago. lol

Thanks for the fine price you all offered on the Blade 350 QX RTF Quads. It helped me a lot!

Thank you, Jess,
Rob
Cap'n is offline Find More Posts by Cap'n
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 08, 2013, 02:07 PM
United States, IL, Springfield
Joined Jun 2013
18 Posts
Hoping to get them soon. I know Horizon has them, but no word on when they are shipping them out to dealers. Sounds like they are shipping with the updated props, so this will delay them some.
Hobb-e-Mart is offline Find More Posts by Hobb-e-Mart
Site Sponsor
Old Nov 04, 2013, 03:56 PM
Joined Jun 2013
18 Posts
All orders have shipped. We have a couple left here;
BNF
RTF
Site Sponsor
Old Nov 05, 2013, 07:44 AM
United States, SC, Irmo
Joined Sep 2011
4,547 Posts
Ahh, wish I could reorder. Had to cancel my pre-order now with Christmas. Little girl needs a LeapPad ultra $150 (well, not need, but it's Christmas). But I did order and receive a Delta Ray for the boy which I ordered from Hobb-e-mart. It's in my shed, wish I could give it to him now but it's for Christmas.
shahram72 is offline Find More Posts by shahram72
Old Nov 08, 2013, 04:51 PM
Southeast Lightning
United States, AL, Wetumpka
Joined May 2006
45 Posts
Blade 350 qx 'SRENITY'

Blade 350 qx quad, 'SERENITY'

My Blade 350 QX RTF arrived on the 6th November! I am one happy pilot. (to be) I'm currently reading the manual and online operator's guide. There's a lot to learn!My quad arrived perfect. It sure arrived here to my door after Jess shipped out!

I'm very happy with everything. Jess and company were very nice and helpful...and shipping wasn't done until the 'B' props were installed and adjusted. I was given a VERY GOOD price on my Quadcopter and an extra battery pack. That is all a man can ask for in RTF.

My Quad is my Christmas present to myself. I almost waited until Christmas Eve to open her up....but that thought quickly dissolved. lol I had my quad out of that box in 15 minutes after receiving.

I REALLY recommend Hobb-e-Mart to anyone desiring to buy anything RC. My experience was very enjoyable and all went fine.
Thank you, Jess and all at Hobb-e-Mart!
Cap'n (Robin Adams)
Cap'n is offline Find More Posts by Cap'n
Old Nov 12, 2013, 08:54 AM
Joined Jun 2013
18 Posts
Your Welcome Robin!

Thanks
Jess
Site Sponsor