HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 12, 2012, 02:54 PM
United States, WA, Goldendale
Joined Apr 2012
183 Posts
Question
Anyone Know this photo, Radio or Plane?

I found this at a thrift store the other day and felt it needs to hang in my shop to remind me of how things use to be. It is a glossy B&W and is about 9x7 photo, blank on the reverse with no markings. I was wondering if this is a copy of a well know image or if it is someones mom and dad from back in the day. Also anyone know the plane or radio? The radio appears to have two controls, one which moves vertically the other horizontally. The engine appears to be an ignition but I have no idea which one. ANY THOUGHTS?
gva1956 is offline Find More Posts by gva1956
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 12, 2012, 06:33 PM
Belgium
Joined Aug 2004
3,477 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by gva1956 View Post
I found this at a thrift store the other day and felt it needs to hang in my shop to remind me of how things use to be. It is a glossy B&W and is about 9x7 photo, blank on the reverse with no markings. I was wondering if this is a copy of a well know image or if it is someones mom and dad from back in the day. Also anyone know the plane or radio? The radio appears to have two controls, one which moves vertically the other horizontally. The engine appears to be an ignition but I have no idea which one. ANY THOUGHTS?
Ed Kazmirsky maeby
Reginald is online now Find More Posts by Reginald
Old Dec 13, 2012, 10:14 AM
Old Timer
CARMICHAEL, CALIFORNIA USA
Joined Apr 2001
3,876 Posts
The airplane looks like it might be a Capitol Cub.
California Condor is online now Find More Posts by California Condor