Old Today, 04:08 PM
Find More Posts by irun4fundotca
Flying Wood For Fun
Canada, ON, Harrowsmith
Joined Jan 2012
9,477 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BCSaltchucker View Post
I just received one of these 4-in-1 ESC boards, Simonk, from Banggood. Might build another Atom to be minimalist and superlight with it. Though I doubt they are Oneshot flashed and don't see an easy way to do it. One other fellow runs an Atom with it though. 5V built in regulator too. As light as 2 bare SN20, and eliminates most of the heavy wiring too
http://www.banggood.com/RTF-Mini-4-I...x5YaAs778P8HAQ
OHHH MAN!!! you bought an actual clone of the $32 ready to fly quads board, they didnt even rename it or use different pics
http://www.readytoflyquads.com/rtf-m...2-amp-35x35-hv
I was going to try one of those but went with the tiny hug esc instead ,I think now I would try the next ones up they sell for $8 on my next build
unless someone comes out with a smaller scaled 4in1 design, I was talking with emax for a while about some ideas on that route like the red ones they sell in the larger format, all parts are changeable inside easy
irun4fundotca is online now Find More Posts by irun4fundotca
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by irun4fundotca; Today at 04:28 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Today, 05:26 PM
Find More Posts by BCSaltchucker
fly by night
Joined Sep 2011
7,496 Posts
doh, did it again

plead my ignorance

still this thing is s darned light, and all those lipo leads plus PDB and regulator eliminated.

I see on RTFM theirs comes with oneshot-autodetect. so many it will just plug and play with oneshot
BCSaltchucker is online now Find More Posts by BCSaltchucker
Old Today, 05:36 PM
Find More Posts by camaroguy
Canada, AB, Calgary
Joined Jun 2013
530 Posts
Got out today for a little funjet fun till batteries crapped out mid flight but managed to land in one piece at 10 v on 6s but did manage to hit 253 km hr top speed on straight away definitely not the fastest funjet out there but not bad considering power package was stuff I had laying around and was definitely still fun was pulling just over 1200 watts according to vector osd when hitting the throttle hard could be fun racing these
camaroguy is online now Find More Posts by camaroguy
Site Sponsor
Old Today, 06:49 PM
Find More Posts by irun4fundotca
Flying Wood For Fun
Canada, ON, Harrowsmith
Joined Jan 2012
9,477 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BCSaltchucker View Post
doh, did it again

plead my ignorance

still this thing is s darned light, and all those lipo leads plus PDB and regulator eliminated.

I see on RTFM theirs comes with oneshot-autodetect. so many it will just plug and play with oneshot
after shipping costs and the shipping time you probably got it at the same time anyway i think firmware is easy to update anyway should you want to do that, if its not the same anyway already, just they didnt state it

btw this is the manufacture that produces most of RTFQ's pcb hardware
http://www.ebay.com/sch/mecochen/m.h...1&_ipg=&_from=
irun4fundotca is online now Find More Posts by irun4fundotca
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by irun4fundotca; Today at 07:03 PM.