SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Dec 23, 2014, 08:45 PM
Joined Dec 2014
2 Posts
Discussion
Hi All - 250 Quad keeps vibrating with VECTOR + OSD PRO

Hi All, (this is my first post)

I finally after many hiccups got my mini 250 quad to fly. I hovered around a bit, from the ground the quad looked fine...but as you can see from the video it keeps vibrating. (yes I did crash into the tree at the end)

Im using the Vector + OSD Pro.

Stabilizer responsiveness set to 1
Default Stabilization mode 2D + Hold
Vibration Rejection is set to low

With those adjustments I was able to get the craft airworthy....and eliminated most of the gitters and jumping around it was doing previously....but I am still getting vibrations as you can see from the video (as recorded from my gopro which was mounted on shock absorbers).

250 Mini Quad Test Flight (3 min 10 sec)
gmackster is offline Find More Posts by gmackster
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 23, 2014, 09:23 PM
yank and bank!!
Joined May 2013
2,492 Posts
You may get more help with the quad and fpv side of things in those forums.
failboat is offline Find More Posts by failboat
Old Yesterday, 01:11 AM
Joined Dec 2014
2 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by failboat View Post
You may get more help with the quad and fpv side of things in those forums.

Ok...thanks, I'll re-post

thanks for the tip
gmackster is offline Find More Posts by gmackster