New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by ZipSnipe, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 02, 2014, 03:58 PM
Find More Posts by ZipSnipe
United States, FL, Port Orange
Joined Jul 2014
664 Posts
Discussion
Wow HobbyKing not verified with VeriSign

So I lined up some batteries and a charger on HobbyKing and went to use the PayPal checkout and its not verified not do you get a lock symbol showing that the connection is safe. Best Hobbymall has the same problem. Only MyRCMart has been the only safe China RC online shop.

I hope you guys pay attention to that cuz China is full of hackers. Guess its Ebay for me
ZipSnipe is offline Find More Posts by ZipSnipe