Closed Thread
Old Mar 19, 2012, 09:29 PM
Veteran RC Pilot!
USA, GA, Holly Springs
Joined Feb 2007
108 Posts
Rant
Bogus Dealer

This Dealer has sent me e-mail spam for over a year and if I order they cancel the order.
What is your problem HobbyPartz!
You send me unsolicited e-mails!
I try to order items from you and you charge me for whole order and send me less than half. when I try to contact you on the issue I get no reply (via phone, e-mail and your forum) for over one week, so I reverse the charge. Then you call me up and curse at me. I tell you I want to pay for what I received and in good faith send you a paypal for the amount plus a little for fees (at my own accord)!
Months latter for some reason I decide to give you another chance! I felt maybe you had a bad week?
You cancel my order with no reason or contact, but you keep my money!
It takes 2 weeks of e-mails, forum messages and finally I reach you by phone and after almost an hour of your denial you agree to reimburse me. And that takes two weeks to show up!
I have asked to be removed from your list!
I have tried everything to get off your list!
Now almost a year later my son tries to order from you on my paypal and you cancel the order with no explanation! At least you reimbursed the charge this time!
What is your problem HobbyPartz??????
You Do NOT KNOW THE MEANING OF CUSTOMER SERVICE!
mundo330 is offline Find More Posts by mundo330
Last edited by mundo330; Nov 07, 2012 at 10:37 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 20, 2012, 01:58 PM
Jeremy-I'm crash proof!
USA, AZ, Gilbert
Joined Mar 2008
4,306 Posts
Wow. I bet there is more to this....
I've order lots of stuff from them with one minor hiccup. Wrong battery sent. They sent the correct one and told me to keep the original. I'm sure everyone has issues with them but some people want the world but for economical prices. Who does this anymore?
neck is online now Find More Posts by neck
Old Mar 20, 2012, 03:19 PM
Joined Jul 2011
140 Posts
Hello mundo330,

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems. May I have your order number so I can take a look at what's going on please?

Thank you,
Danny
NitroTechnician is offline Find More Posts by NitroTechnician
Old Mar 23, 2012, 10:15 PM
Veteran RC Pilot!
USA, GA, Holly Springs
Joined Feb 2007
108 Posts
Does what MR Neck?

Your statement makes no sense! I told it just as it is! And do not give me "the world on a shoe string crap". I guess you never shop at Home Depot or Lowe's! Everyone wants a bargain but.... No I was looking for specific items that at the time only they had in the U.S. And I do not think an e-mail message or even a note received with the order is too much to ask for when a company does not ship complete.
Old Mar 23, 2012, 10:26 PM
Jeremy-I'm crash proof!
USA, AZ, Gilbert
Joined Mar 2008
4,306 Posts
I'm not surprised you don't understand. It's ok. Your very first statement tells all.

The beauty here is...I can say almost anything I want.

The sad fact is you'll order from them again. Then post another complaint here claiming foul.
neck is online now Find More Posts by neck
Old Apr 16, 2012, 09:39 PM
Joined Apr 2012
116 Posts
Don't be so angry. You will win more flies with honey. I am sure people will be willing to help and share experiences. But not if your being a jerk. I had a problem w a competitor. And I just asked some questions. People helped me resolve it really fast.
elcid79 is offline Find More Posts by elcid79
Old Aug 01, 2012, 10:27 PM
Veteran RC Pilot!
USA, GA, Holly Springs
Joined Feb 2007
108 Posts
Right "I am the bad guy"

http://www.la.bbb.org/business-revie...ry-CA-13212870

I wish I had seen this first!
An "F" Rating... Big Surprise!
Old Sep 10, 2012, 06:08 PM
Joined Aug 2011
5 Posts
many orders, couple of problems

I placed at least 1500 bucks with the HP groups over the past three years and only two small problems that HP fixed within a few weeks. I recommend them all the time and no one I know has had any complaints.
carlt1912 is offline Find More Posts by carlt1912
Closed Thread