SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jan 04, 2010, 11:37 PM
White Rock BC, Canada's Left Coast!
Joined Dec 2009
45 Posts
Discussion
How much free play for the inner shaft??

Suddenly my Solo is flying sluggishly, but cannot yet determine why?? I do notice that when I grab the top of the inner shaft where the flybar snaps in and also grab the lower gear that the inner shaft is connected to, there's some slop there. I can rotate the inner shaft approx 2 mm while holding the lower gear in place. Should that free play be there? Is there any other place where the inner shaft is "held" other than the 2 screws on the small metal collar below the lower gear?

Is it possible that the inner shaft is fine, but the plastic fitting on top of the inner shaft which holds the flybar is not snug on the shaft? Hard to tell if it is.

Thoughts??
Videolester is offline Find More Posts by Videolester
to remove ads between posts