HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 15, 2013, 04:29 PM
Joined Oct 2007
24 Posts
Discussion
Storm Drone

Ok, I've got the drone assembled and it binds. However I cannot get the throttle active even though I proceed as their video shows. After putting throttle and aileron in their respective positions to activate throttle and then release -no throttle. All switches are in the up position as required. I am missing something but do not know what. I assume the receiver is binded when it becomes a solid red light and not blinking. Can anyone help? There is a bec link hanging from the gyro board but I assume it is not needed, just a auxillary. The Storm is a nice looking drone. Thanks again, Rodie
Rodie is offline Find More Posts by Rodie
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 04, 2014, 12:46 PM
United Kingdom, Scotland, Clovenfords
Joined Apr 2014
137 Posts
Rodie,
I had this same problem on starting the rotors.. heres what I did..

First remove the props to save you actually taking off etc.. takes 5-10 mins max but worth the hassle

Plug the Drone into the PC. switch on the transmitter then the drone as normal.
Start the Naza M lite software (I presume you have downloaded this already).. open the Tx calibration tab.
check all your sticks are moving in the direction they should be.. my throttle stick was found to be reversed.. as soon as I changed it the motors would arm and run.. safe to try if your props are off..

Hope this helps..
budgiemurray is online now Find More Posts by budgiemurray