HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 31, 2010, 12:20 AM
Joined Oct 2010
1 Posts
Help!
Hobby Lobby eRC B-25 Help Needed

Hi,

Just recently got a eRC B-25 from hobby lobby, after completion of the model I charged the battery and installed a AR6110e into the plane. It all powered up and everything fine. Noticed one of the control surfaces was rubbing and binding abit so unplugged the battery and adjusted the push rods. Replugged the battery back in and to my suprise the esc's did not chime or beep through their normal power up at all, no motor spin also.

Everything else runs on the plane except the motors and retracts. I have checked and doube checked all the connections and they are solid and connected; however I have seen reviews of the same plane saying the stock esc's tend to burn out very easily. Could this be the case that the esc's have already burnt out? If the esc's have burnt out why would everything else except the gear and motors work? If anyone has suggestions please help me out.
lancrosis is offline Find More Posts by lancrosis
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 31, 2010, 01:10 AM
Airliner Builder
United States, WA, Seattle
Joined Feb 2010
1,969 Posts
Sounds like an ESC problem beacause the BEC is working if the servos move. I'm not sure what else to day, any ESC experts out there?
WAGliderGuy is offline Find More Posts by WAGliderGuy