HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 22, 2014, 06:20 PM
Joined Oct 2014
4 Posts
Air Hogs Titan

I hadn't heard of the velcro before. I'll look at Youtube to see it. Let us know how it works out.
In addition to the possible electric drill powered winch launch build. I wish that I had some sort of guideline as to line retrieve speed in order to move forward on that project. Might even attempt a fishing rod launch. I live in the woods and lakefront so no flying there, and I'm not an AMA/club type person, so I'll be looking for some creative solo flying spots here in Conn.
BTW, if anyone has any thoughts on my earlier Air Hogs Titan post today (my first ever here), please do let me know. I had intended to include that comment in the first post.
N1KHBsonny is offline Find More Posts by N1KHBsonny
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 22, 2014, 07:29 PM
Joined Oct 2005
275 Posts
Glider Tow

At about 21:21.

RCGroups Video Podcast No. 4 - Carbon Z Cub Mods (23 min 23 sec)
PropSpinner is offline Find More Posts by PropSpinner
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Springer Tug Build