Old Apr 13, 2015, 04:09 PM
Find More Posts by smittyboy
Joined Mar 2014
409 Posts
Discussion
New HobbyZone Stratocam...

Yay! The Firebird Stratos is back!!!
http://www.horizonhobby.com/airplane...am-rtf-hbz8500

Only thing is it cost $120 more than the original, and it's loaded with FPV, which I have absolutely zero interest in. Too bad they didn't release this in a non-FPV version also. I hope alot of these companies realize there are alot of us RC flyers out there who have no interest in FPV at all. Maybe seeing your favorite field from the air is fun once or twice, but by the third time, for me anyway, the novelty would where off really quick. Then again, if you travel the world and take your plane with you then you might be able to film alot of stuff, but most of us have one or two fields we fly regularly at. I'm into flying planes, not making movies. I know I am not the only one.

Give us another Firebird, and strip the FPV crap off this plane and drop the price. If you build it, they will come, LOL.
smittyboy is offline Find More Posts by smittyboy
to remove ads between posts