SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Oct 29, 2012, 09:47 AM
youtube.com/#/user/flyrobots
Indonesia
Joined Apr 2011
239 Posts
Hi,

this is my second step (marking point to down) and i heat the FC 1.5 hour. I dont know why Gyro Y (green one) sensor alway get disturb (now with spike).
Is this log usable ?

Please be adviced ?

Many Thanks,

John
Flyrobot is offline Find More Posts by Flyrobot
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 29, 2012, 10:01 AM
DJI SUPPORT / TESTING
United States, CA, Big Bear
Joined Jan 2006
10,405 Posts
Yes that bubble is a none issue... It seems most of us get it right about that point. If you do a search on the autoquad forums.. You will see some good examples..

Your log looks very clean, use it and fly
blade strike is online now Find More Posts by blade strike
Site Sponsor
Latest blog entry: GenAce Tattu 25c 22,000mah 6s1p
Old Oct 29, 2012, 06:29 PM
Indonesia
Joined Apr 2011
239 Posts
Thanks Blade strike,

How about the spike on green line on gyro? Is it acceptable?

Thanks,

John
Old Oct 29, 2012, 09:20 PM
AutoQuad OS developer
near Ithaca, NY, US
Joined Aug 2004
948 Posts
John, the glitch on the gyro isn't ideal, but not a deal-breaker. Just get a few logs and be as careful as possible. Then use the best ones overall. Humidity seems to be the biggest issue to overcome in your situation. I'd say you don't need to get it quite as cold as -25, and maybe it would warm up a bit quicker and get warmer overall if it started out at -15 or -10 (I'm guessing you don't see freezing temperatures very often). Shorter logging time also means less chance of it getting disturbed.

-Max
maximal is offline Find More Posts by maximal
Old Oct 30, 2012, 08:33 AM
OS Sponsor
Germany, NRW, Dusseldorf
Joined Jun 2010
5,248 Posts
Hi John,
as Max already mentioned do some more logs and try to get rid of the crincle in the gyro.

All other logs look fine - the temp curve is reasonable for your region. Then take the best files for the calculation...
kinderkram is offline Find More Posts by kinderkram
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 30, 2012, 11:41 AM
Indonesia
Joined Apr 2011
239 Posts
Thanks for your advice.
@Max. I freeze it 2 hour and i got around -5 this is the best effort from my 5 years old 3 door refrigerator. I checked with my thermometer it show -5. More than that is almost impossible. I just want know why only -5 degree. Today, I asked freezer service come and add some freon. he said nothings wrong with my freezer. So its confirm -5 is the best effort.

I think now im learning how to get the best data log. Yes humidity is the biggest problem. I need more silica gel in the ziploc.
And i still dont know why the crinkle of the gyro always in same place and same axis.
On next weekend i will try do more log with different place and use the best one to go next step dynamic and calculation.

John
Last edited by Flyrobot; Oct 30, 2012 at 12:04 PM.
Old Oct 30, 2012, 11:52 AM
OS Sponsor
Germany, NRW, Dusseldorf
Joined Jun 2010
5,248 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyrobot View Post
Thanks for your advice.
I think now im learning how to get the best data log. Yes humidity is the biggest problem.
And i still dont know why the crinkle of the gyro always in same place and same axis.
On next weekend i will try do more log and use the best one to go next step dynamic and calculation.

John
We've seen those crinkles in other logs. They didn't affect the operations on the copters. If you can't get rid of them, just take the best file...

Norbert
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 30, 2012, 12:09 PM
Indonesia
Joined Apr 2011
239 Posts
Hi Norbert,

Thanks.

John
Old Oct 30, 2012, 05:19 PM
AutoQuad OS developer
near Ithaca, NY, US
Joined Aug 2004
948 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyrobot View Post
Thanks for your advice.
@Max. I freeze it 2 hour and i got around -5 this is the best effort from my 5 years old 3 door refrigerator. I checked with my thermometer it show -5.
I think I was looking at the wrong line in your graphs then... Temp0 is the actual temperature, and I thought on yours it was the red line, not the green one. So in that case your temperature range is great!

(Next version of QGC will have a color legend for the graph values! )

-Max
maximal is offline Find More Posts by maximal
Old Oct 31, 2012, 07:38 PM
Joined Feb 2012
796 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andre6553 View Post
This might be an option for hitec and jr radios
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1725622
I picked up one of these for my Aurora 9 and so far so good. I set up a Spektrum satellite receiver that I was using with a DX6i and got my channels all set up and end points where they should be. Hopefully I can fly with it tomorrow and leave the DX6i on the shelf.
epyonxero is offline Find More Posts by epyonxero
Old Oct 31, 2012, 10:05 PM
Quadcopter Addict
Joined Nov 2011
322 Posts
I got my Autoquad 6 to the point of hovering and needing to be tuned. I have not messed with it since, due to other commitments. My freeze and dance calibrations could probably be better. Anyway, I don't have the time to mess with it now and will make a US buyer a good deal on it. PM me.
oddcopter is offline Find More Posts by oddcopter
Last edited by oddcopter; Oct 31, 2012 at 10:11 PM.
Old Nov 01, 2012, 05:10 AM
OS Sponsor
Germany, NRW, Dusseldorf
Joined Jun 2010
5,248 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by oddcopter View Post
I got my Autoquad 6 to the point of hovering and needing to be tuned. I have not messed with it since, due to other commitments. My freeze and dance calibrations could probably be better. Anyway, I don't have the time to mess with it now and will make a US buyer a good deal on it. PM me.
Waiting for the "Revo" next year will be a time consuming task, eh?
Make a good price and you'll surely find a buyer soon...
RCG Plus Member
Old Nov 01, 2012, 08:19 AM
Quadcopter Addict
Joined Nov 2011
322 Posts
I would sell the board and gps for $299 shipped to a US buyer.
oddcopter is offline Find More Posts by oddcopter
Old Nov 01, 2012, 09:54 AM
United States, MN, St Cloud
Joined Jan 2012
532 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by oddcopter View Post
I would sell the board and gps for $299 shipped to a US buyer.
PM Sent
richkphoto is online now Find More Posts by richkphoto
Old Nov 02, 2012, 07:48 PM
BelgiŽ, Vlaams Gewest, Evergem
Joined Nov 2011
738 Posts
Is this project still going on? I'm thinking of getting a new flightcontroller.. I have the Naza & GPS now.. I love them but I just want something new.. Was thinking of the CC3D but it doesn't support position hold and such.

Hope this flightcontroller isn't just another lost project. Still in development?
Any hardware updates coming on ?
Jessestr is offline Find More Posts by Jessestr