CX->CX2 upgraded 4 in 1 problems
Alright so I upgraded my Blade CX receiver to a Blade CX2 2.4ghz 4 in 1 unit. I've been having some trouble with it and can't get my CX to fly. I'm using my DX7 by the way. Followed E-flite's programming instructions. The servos are working fine but its the motors. When I power up just a bit, the heli starts spinning VERY fast. It will NOT lift off the ground. I've tried switching the plugs around but nothing. One thing that I noticed was that the motor plug in things on the unit were bent during shipping. I had to unbend them to plug in the motors. This could be the problem.... GOD I HOPE IT ISN'T. I'VE HAD 3 4 in 1's DAMAGED DURING SHIPPING OR RIGHT ON FIRST FLIGHT ALREADY!