Find More Posts by Datos
Alex
Ukraine, Kyiv city, Kyyiv
Joined Feb 2012
352 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by marzzz View Post
Hello everyone,

I'll make many music videos and do aerial work for television. For me the NEX5 is one of the best camera's for the job, even when most of the material is shot in 4K the aerials from the nex5 match perfect.

You need to clean the sensor now and then, but if you put the camera in a plastic cover you don't have to worry about that.

Now i have a question, is it possible to turn of the information on the display completely?
I want to do a live broadcast with the nex 5 but i can not turn of the information on the display, also Google wont help me out.
I'll hope someone can help me out.
as far as I know there is no "clean video out" over HDMI in this camera. There is always some OSD info on realtime picture output. The only possibility for you is to set the smallest amount of OSD info and ask a person on video broadcasting hardware to zoom in.
Datos is offline Find More Posts by Datos
to remove ads between posts