SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Yesterday, 07:31 PM
Joined Jul 2014
87 Posts
well Im building my carbon cub up so I decided to do it right. Im adding carbon fiber all over the place.
The wing got 2 spars one in the servo wire channels and one from tip to tip along the paint line on the bottom front.
4 peices in the nose top and bottom.
The vert and horiz stab leading edge as well as the corners.
It should be bullet proof.
I am now working on servos and magnetic wing mount
I can post pics if you guys wanna see how its done.
jh1985 is offline Find More Posts by jh1985
to remove ads between posts
Old Yesterday, 08:41 PM
Joined Aug 2011
261 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jh1985 View Post
well Im building my carbon cub up so I decided to do it right. Im adding carbon fiber all over the place.
The wing got 2 spars one in the servo wire channels and one from tip to tip along the paint line on the bottom front.
4 peices in the nose top and bottom.
The vert and horiz stab leading edge as well as the corners.
It should be bullet proof.
I am now working on servos and magnetic wing mount
I can post pics if you guys wanna see how its done.
Yes, I'd love to see how it's done. My poor original CC is now reduced to hangar queen status, parts for a new CC that I'll pick up this weekend.
teflon97239 is offline Find More Posts by teflon97239