Old Feb 26, 2014, 10:16 AM
Romans 8:28
California
Joined Mar 2010
413 Posts
Help!
Semi Truck and Construction Equipment Forum

Hey All,

So I know this is an odd request in an airplane forum, but I know you guys appriciate to-scale details and will understand where I'm coming from. There are no forums for the Semi Truck/Trailer and Construction Vehicle guys on RCG, so I put in a request to have one created. RCG said I had to start a thread and have at least 50 members reply to it saying they support the idea. Can you all please help by simply going to this link: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2111943
and leaving a reply that you support the making of this forum.

Thaanks in advance,

Kevin
peacekeeper94 is offline Find More Posts by peacekeeper94
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 26, 2014, 11:20 AM
Up-Out-&-Gone
United States, SC, Charleston
Joined Mar 2007
16,321 Posts
I'm not much of a RC truck or car guy Kevin but I would give my soul to have an RC kenworth semi from Smokey and the Bandit. . . "This is the one and only snowman and I'm eastbound and down". . Classic.

I hope you get your semi truck forum Kev.
demondriver is online now Find More Posts by demondriver
RCG Plus Member
Old Feb 26, 2014, 09:46 PM
Romans 8:28
California
Joined Mar 2010
413 Posts
"Junior, remind me when we get home to punch your mama in the mout!"
A timeless classic! Thanks for your support. I currently have 33 replies, so we're getting there.
peacekeeper94 is offline Find More Posts by peacekeeper94
Old Feb 26, 2014, 09:49 PM
Joined Jun 2013
617 Posts
Beautiful truck's rc model, these things have there own life and beauty. I'm not into trucks but when I see these models, I start thinking Hmmmm what if!....
Concordefan2 is offline Find More Posts by Concordefan2
Old Feb 26, 2014, 10:54 PM
A Day @ a Time - Matt. 6:25-34
North AL, USA
Joined Nov 2009
1,949 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by demondriver View Post
I'm not much of a RC truck or car guy Kevin but I would give my soul to have an RC kenworth semi from Smokey and the Bandit. . . "This is the one and only snowman and I'm eastbound and down". . Classic.

I hope you get your semi truck forum Kev.
DD, I recently saw a show that discussed the route taken in the movie; according to the show no one knows what happened to the rig, it disappeared.
ruff1 is offline Find More Posts by ruff1