HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 30, 2012, 01:52 PM
222 km/hr Parkjet flyer
Latvia, Ventspils pilsēta, Ventspils
Joined Jan 2010
9,034 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLYTILIDIE View Post
Not Steve , its Tony - have a look at the Southern Area BMFA web site and you will see me there ( Im chairman again after Roger B passed away ) . I knew it was you at first thread - been a long time nigel and i recall parties at your place on the roof - remember .good to know your still active so happy new year to you and yours - best wishes for new year -
Sorry Tony .... read previous post too quick.

Do you still have my Pilot Zlin Acrobat plan ? I managed to find it online finally ... and have it ready to try in foam.

Sad - I remember Roger and he had my Lancaster plan ...

As regards BMFA .. Latvia has no real set-up .. and a few of us are talking about it ... possibly model it on BMFA lines ... as there are mutterings of following AMA ...

Check out my Youtube channel ... solentlifeuk .... there's all sorts there .. Lee Bees, Waltham Chase, Sandown .... loads of faces you'll recognise I reckon ....

Happy New Year Tony ... will contact if I come over ... maybe bring a model or two for Beaulieu !!

Nigel
solentlife is online now Find More Posts by solentlife
to remove ads between posts