Nov 01, 2011, 02:11 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

Turbo Raven 30cc-35cc F107

we have this plane in stock now.
It with high contrast color scheme and carbon fiber configuration

if you want to know more information,pls visit our online shop www.zyhobby.com.
Enjoy!
to remove ads between posts
Oct 30, 2014, 07:13 AM
Smacko41
Hi Zyhobby,

I realise this an old post but I see that this model is still being sold by a number of distributors, including yourselves. However I do not know of any people who have bought this plane and so information on how to build it and it's performance is unknown.

Can you tell me the centre of gravity?
Also, the tail is very long. Can CofG be achieved with a standard 30cc engine or is additional nose weight required?
Feb 16, 2015, 03:02 PM
I just finished building this plane and it need a lot of work. The supplied hardware is a joke so I replaced it with Dubro all around and removed the CA hinges for Robart hinges. The build instructions are on a CD and the are for this plane and an Extra 330 so they are confusing in places. Over all once you get past that little stuff the plane is really nice. The CG on the CD says it is at 5.11 inches for the leading edge of the wing at the fuselage. I moved the servo's for the elevator from the rear of the fuselage to the CG area next to the carbon tube. I installed a EME 35cc gas engine and only needed 4oz more in the nose to get the CG right. The final weight of the plane came to 12.6 lbs dry. I hope to do the maiden flight once the weather clears. Here are a few pics.

Quick Reply