Find More Posts by flyingclint
what goes up, must come down..
United States, TX, Cypress
Joined Jul 2015
142 Posts
Help!
What to do???

Hello!
I am looking to get into FPV quad racing. I am MOT mot new to RC flying at all. Been flying planes, heli's and quads for 10 years now. I also work as an aerial cinematographer flying an inspire pro. However, I have never done the whole quad FPV racing thing and the gear used on these small quads for racing/FPV is different than what I am used to using. I have a small QX200 that I put a SPMVA1100 camera on with the SPMVR1100 goggles to try out flying quad FPV, but I quickly realized that the camera and goggles are total crap and the between the picture being horrible from the camera as well as the picture on the goggles, also the reception goes in and out with the quad only 100 feet away! Not much fun! So I began looking around at better options that would give me something that would not only fly better, but also have a much better picture and reception quality, so that it feels like I am more actually sitting in the aircraft and can see my surroundings!
I am contemplating these two options.

1. https://www.amainhobbies.com/spedix-...lins%40mac.com

2. Walkera F210

I know they are both very different quads and setups, but mostly I am trying to figure out which one is mostly the better option for the camera quality picture and range?!?! I fly a DX9 Black edition with all my planes, heli's and quads, so that is what I would use on the Spedix if I got that, but I'm not sure which is better shooed for what I am wanting to do. Remember I am new to this and not looking to win races or anything I just want something with good picture quality an range so that I can enjoy flying around and darting through trees and such....! Let me know what you guys think??? Thanks!

-Clint
flyingclint is online now Find More Posts by flyingclint
to remove ads between posts