HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 10, 2002, 10:29 PM
Joined Jan 2002
485 Posts
Questions

Two questions, please:
1. Why, when I attempt to use the "Search" function at RC Groups, do I invariably get back the message which says something like"Your question is under the minimum letter (or word) requirement of three"... etc For example, I typed the following and got that message: "Where to buy S and B Models ME 262?" By any count, that seems to be three letters or three words long...
2. Where could a person buy the S and B Models ME 262? Supposedly EAM is such a place, but their site seems to have no search function nor a place to ask about that particular plane. Thanks for any info! Glen P.
Glennie is offline Find More Posts by Glennie
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 10, 2002, 10:38 PM
look the sun.....AHHHHHHH
Bremerton,WA
Joined Jul 2002
184 Posts
Well in "Where to buy S and B Models ME 262" to, S, B & ME are all under 3 letters.
Aaron13 is offline Find More Posts by Aaron13
Old Nov 10, 2002, 11:26 PM
Dead stick!!
Joined Mar 2002
1,377 Posts
BTW

here's the answer to your search:

http://www.sbrcmodels.com/

cheers

Peter
Peter Young is offline Find More Posts by Peter Young
Old Nov 11, 2002, 07:35 AM
Australia
Joined Mar 2002
433 Posts
where to buy s&b models

Glennie,

Where are you from? cause in Australia I know you can buy from s&b directly (that's where I got mine) or through some of the local hobby shops, however in America you buy through EAM. There are other hoppy shops in Europe that stock them, but I don't know them.

Mark
Pants is offline Find More Posts by Pants
Old Nov 11, 2002, 12:15 PM
Joined Jan 2002
485 Posts
Well, Aaron what about "Where" and "buy" and "Models" for example? Or is your answer to call the plane MMM EEE 222 666 222, or the company MMM BBB ...? Thanks anyway, tho... : - )
Old Nov 11, 2002, 12:17 PM
Joined Jan 2002
485 Posts
Mark, I'm in Indiana in the US. I thought I'd mentioned I checked the EAM site and could find no mention of the ME 262. Thanks for the post! Glen P.
Old Nov 11, 2002, 12:23 PM
Joined Jan 2002
485 Posts
Thank you, Peter, for the address of the site. I was hoping to find a US distributor, as I assume the shipping costs from Aussie land would be pretty steep! Maybe they are available only from the company and not from any jobber in the US. Thanks again for the info; it is a neat site! Glen P.
Old Nov 11, 2002, 02:52 PM
look the sun.....AHHHHHHH
Bremerton,WA
Joined Jul 2002
184 Posts
just form word compounds like "s&b models ME262"
Aaron13 is offline Find More Posts by Aaron13
Old Nov 12, 2002, 12:17 AM
Joined Jan 2002
485 Posts
Thanks, Aaron; I'll give it a try! I was hoping the plane was available from some supplier here in the US, and that I could take a look at some pics. Maybe not. Glen P.