SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by bobepine, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 28, 2012, 03:05 PM
Cotton Headed Ninny Muggins
Canada, ON, Kapuskasing
Joined Mar 2012
1,715 Posts
Trader Rating: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobepine View Post
Hi,

I placed an order for about 100 motors a while back and myrcmart had to get them right from the factory. They did not want to make me wait so they shipped right away and included the RCX stickers on the side for many of the motors. I did not apply the stickers as they are useless. See below.

Best,
Chris

Cool, no problemo my friend.
Creepy1 is offline Find More Posts by Creepy1
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 28, 2012, 03:20 PM
Denmark, Central Denmark Region, Karup
Joined Aug 2012
254 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Chris i have noticed someone has ordered the CNC landing skids, can i have them on my quad instead of the nylon? Sorry to change it now but didnt realise they were possible before. Just tell me the extra price for them. Thanks!
vartaz is offline Find More Posts by vartaz
Old Nov 28, 2012, 05:00 PM
Joined Nov 2012
7 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
Quote:
Hi,

Thanks for your interest.

I'm sorry to ask but this is your first post and you just joined the forum. Is your paypal verified and where would I be shipping this to?

Best,
Chris
Chris,

I'm new to quadcopters and came across your videos on YouTube while researching them.

I just started the process of verifying my PayPal account; it should take them 2-3 days to verify my account. Also, you would be shipping to the USA.

Thanks
joc1618 is offline Find More Posts by joc1618
Old Nov 28, 2012, 07:35 PM
Joined Jun 2011
7,893 Posts
Trader Rating: 170
Quote:
Originally Posted by vartaz View Post
Chris i have noticed someone has ordered the CNC landing skids, can i have them on my quad instead of the nylon? Sorry to change it now but didnt realise they were possible before. Just tell me the extra price for them. Thanks!
Hello,

All the CNC frames/kits ship with CNC skids. For frames only it's 5$ more as your order is # 36 so you placed your order after I notified the 5$ cost for the skids.

Thank you.

Chris
bobepine is offline Find More Posts by bobepine
Site Sponsor
Old Nov 28, 2012, 07:37 PM
Joined Jun 2011
7,893 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by joc1618 View Post
Chris,

I'm new to quadcopters and came across your videos on YouTube while researching them.

I just started the process of verifying my PayPal account; it should take them 2-3 days to verify my account. Also, you would be shipping to the USA.

Thanks
OK. Please confirm your order once your PPL is verified, please and I will have that done for you. I added you to the list.

Best,
Chris
Site Sponsor
Old Nov 28, 2012, 08:34 PM
United States, NJ, Fairfield
Joined Jan 2012
96 Posts
Trader Rating: 2
Okay guys I need some help. I forgot to order some servo leads for my receiver to kk connections and I have been to every hobby shop in my area and no one has what I need. I would love to fly this weekend, how can I make up some connections to get me by until I can order some online.
mactek is offline Find More Posts by mactek
Old Nov 28, 2012, 08:45 PM
Videographer/Product Reviews
Joined Oct 2012
1,774 Posts
Trader Rating: 23
Chris:

If I replaced the current motors with a set of RCX A2822-17 1100KV, will the only hit be in performance?

I'd still have a fast quad, just not as fast?
daskim is offline Find More Posts by daskim
Old Nov 28, 2012, 09:17 PM
Fly Fast, Fly Hard, Fly Fun
Canada, BC
Joined Apr 2012
1,527 Posts
Trader Rating: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by mactek View Post
Okay guys I need some help. I forgot to order some servo leads for my receiver to kk connections and I have been to every hobby shop in my area and no one has what I need. I would love to fly this weekend, how can I make up some connections to get me by until I can order some online.
Im a n00b so I could be nuts... I wonder if some old computer case to motherboard connectors could be modified to fit temporarily. I think my Tx & rx will arrive on Friday so I might be in the same boat.
rexless is online now Find More Posts by rexless
RCG Plus Member
Old Nov 28, 2012, 09:56 PM
United States, CT
Joined Mar 2011
422 Posts
Trader Rating: 21
check this thread on source for receiver/board connectors:
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1778085
make your own with one or three headers:
http://www.pololu.com/catalog/product/1806
http://www.pololu.com/catalog/product/1902
adrenahelin is offline Find More Posts by adrenahelin
Old Nov 29, 2012, 01:28 AM
Cotton Headed Ninny Muggins
Canada, ON, Kapuskasing
Joined Mar 2012
1,715 Posts
Trader Rating: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by daskim View Post
Chris:

If I replaced the current motors with a set of RCX A2822-17 1100KV, will the only hit be in performance?

Not sure if the same theory appies to air stuff as it does for ground but...

Higher kv motors equal less torque, and more top end speed. The opposite is true for low kv motors being more torque to less top speed.
Creepy1 is offline Find More Posts by Creepy1
Old Nov 29, 2012, 01:33 AM
Poland, Śląskie, Bielsko-Biala
Joined Jan 2012
634 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
Quote:
Chris:

I have 1450kV motors in my Armattan.

http://www.myrcmart.com/rcx-a282214-...ts-p-3775.html

Performance is enough, but i would like to see what 2600 kV's could do

1100kV will be flyable and docile, but you'll soon want more thrust

http://www.myrcmart.com/rcx-a282214-...ts-p-3775.html
shafter is offline Find More Posts by shafter
Old Nov 29, 2012, 04:33 AM
Joined Jun 2011
7,893 Posts
Quote:
Chris:

I ran this motors on a DJI F330 in the past and they were fine. They will have a bit less punch to them but they will still perform very well. You'll have longer flight time, too. I can't remember what M model you got but I assume it's between 355 and 375mm, both of which are actually lighter than the DJI 330 frame. So you'll have no problems with the 1100kv. It will be a tad more stable if you put a camera on the quad, too.

Best,
Chris
Site Sponsor
Old Nov 29, 2012, 09:45 AM
Denmark, Central Denmark Region, Karup
Joined Aug 2012
254 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Quote:
Hello,

All the CNC frames/kits ship with CNC skids. For frames only it's 5$ more as your order is # 36 so you placed your order after I notified the 5$ cost for the skids.

Thank you.

Chris
Just so that we are clear buddy, i ordered a RXR model not just a frame. I just looked at the first page and my order dont say other then CNC 355 - while order members orders say RXR also. You got that i need a rxr model right? ;-)
vartaz is offline Find More Posts by vartaz
Old Nov 29, 2012, 10:56 AM
Videographer/Product Reviews
Joined Oct 2012
1,774 Posts
Trader Rating: 23
Thanks Chris for the response.
daskim is offline Find More Posts by daskim
Old Nov 29, 2012, 11:21 AM
Joined Jun 2011
7,893 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by vartaz View Post
Just so that we are clear buddy, i ordered a RXR model not just a frame. I just looked at the first page and my order dont say other then CNC 355 - while order members orders say RXR also. You got that i need a rxr model right? ;-)
I updated your order on page 1. Have a look and let me know if there is anything wrong.

Best,
Chris
Site Sponsor
Closed Thread