New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 25, 2013, 12:19 PM
Find More Posts by bajacrazy509
United States, SC
Joined Oct 2013
434 Posts
Yippee!
DIAMOND HOBBY aka Jim GREAT GUY

Ok so I wasn't sure where to write this but this defiantly seams like the right place.
So here's the deal

I'm a volunteer at a local boys home. I go there every time I get an extra day to share the wonderful hobby of Rc (flying) and we have a knock off 1/5 scale baja when it runs lol.

So I started a wtb thread for a FMS T28-1400mm for a 2nd plane and there 1st warbird.

When I seen Jim ( Diamond hobby ) was A FMS dealer. So I sent him pm asking what upgrades if any did know of that the 1400mm needed .

He answered all my questions really fast . I then explained to him that I didn't want to waits his time that I would be ording the 1400mmT28 in a few weeks but I needed to save up $165 more in order to get it.

Well in the process of explaining why I wanted the plane ( for the boys) and why I couldn't get it this week or maybe not the next he then sent me this pm

Send me your address and the name of the organization. I will send you one of our 800 mm T-28 RTF at No Charge. This way you will have another plane to fly while building up to the larger T-28.

WOW what a guy !!!
No I never asked for this and no I never ask anyone for anything for this volunteering that I do as that's part of the deal when I donate my time and very limited resources.
But for Jim aka diamond hobby to just offer this out of the blue was truly a wonderful gesture and will bring many hours of joy and fun to 13-15 boys that otherwise would never know this wonderful hobby we so love without guys like
JIM @ DIAMOND HOBBY!!!

Thanks Jim and merry Christmas to all
bajacrazy509 is offline Find More Posts by bajacrazy509
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 25, 2013, 12:38 PM
Find More Posts by gravityking
Demonstrations on Saturdays!
United States, TX, Arlington
Joined Jan 2012
494 Posts
What a fitting story for the day.

Merry Christmas everybody!
gravityking is offline Find More Posts by gravityking
Old Dec 26, 2013, 10:42 AM
Find More Posts by FlyBillyFly
Rogersville, Mo
Joined Jun 2008
5,155 Posts
Awesome!!!!!!!!!
FlyBillyFly is offline Find More Posts by FlyBillyFly
Old Dec 26, 2013, 01:42 PM
Find More Posts by mdtang
Happy Flying
United States, TX, Dayton
Joined Nov 2002
117 Posts
This is what its all about. Thank you guys so much for all that you do.
mdtang is offline Find More Posts by mdtang
Old Dec 26, 2013, 10:12 PM
Find More Posts by KCinNC
that's gonna leave a scar
United States, NC, Mooresville
Joined Aug 2007
3,923 Posts
i myself have bought a lot of FMS stuff from Diamond Hobby here recently. i order it on a saturday.....i have it the following wednesday

good karma for Jim for helping you guys out !! he will get more orders from me
KCinNC is offline Find More Posts by KCinNC
Old Feb 16, 2014, 02:39 PM
Find More Posts by Braulio10
Joined Feb 2014
1 Posts
Diamond Hobby & Jim - Great Service - FL

I have 3 FMS 1400mm P51B - T28 & P51D ( Diamond Hobby ) - I have nothing but great thing to say about Jim and his team in Diamond Hobby in Tallahassee FL. Great Service at all time, I call there at least once a week with questions and they are always ready to answer them. I have been looking at FMS for a while on Banana Hobby, Motion RC & finally found a company that cares about customer service after the sale. In all I am very happy with Diamond Hobby, Jim and his Team. I will definitely continue to purchase from them.

Great Service

Thanks
Braulio10 is offline Find More Posts by Braulio10