Old May 13, 2016, 06:06 PM
Find More Posts by emtiv09
United States, TN, Johnson City
Joined Jan 2014
9 Posts
Discussion
Looking for some info asap

Ok I know that this is In a different district but most of the states are very close to me. Ok here's the jist I'm looking for someone in or near east tn. Preferably with experience in fpv or if someone can point me to a good person to contact or any reputable businesses near my area. Thanks
emtiv09 is offline Find More Posts by emtiv09
to remove ads between posts
Old May 18, 2016, 09:55 AM
Find More Posts by SalamSyed
Fly Low-Fly 3D-Fly Often
United States, VA, Springfield
Joined Oct 2009
5,696 Posts
If you are new or need help with your RC/FPV projects, you have a few options to get help from the RC community.

1. Go to your local flying field (best days are weekend) and someone will be there to help you.

2. GO to your local hobby shop and someone will be there to help but since they are there to do business so anything they would do would cost money.

3. Post questions online on forums like this and the community would come up with answers and solutions to your issues.
SalamSyed is online now Find More Posts by SalamSyed