SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Mar 08, 2013, 11:31 PM
United States, CA, Hughson
Joined Jan 2012
1,118 Posts
unsubscribed! It blows me away how unhelpful everyone really is on this site. I remember the first time I asked a question on here how bad it was. It is really sad that you guys that hang out on this thread a not just more opened armed to help people. So with that said Cheers to the great Charger thread!
hertzrepkeith is online now Find More Posts by hertzrepkeith
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 09, 2013, 01:31 AM
Wherever you go there you are
United States, MN, Minneapolis
Joined Nov 2011
8,449 Posts
Solar lamps use lipo?

Anyway what is the application?
7oneWo1f is offline Find More Posts by 7oneWo1f
Old Mar 09, 2013, 01:39 AM
Joined Nov 2011
8,449 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hertzrepkeith View Post
unsubscribed! It blows me away how unhelpful everyone really is on this site. I remember the first time I asked a question on here how bad it was. It is really sad that you guys that hang out on this thread a not just more opened armed to help people. So with that said Cheers to the great Charger thread!
I find the information on this site helpful.

This thread should be replaced with something that is more current though.
Old Mar 09, 2013, 11:57 AM
Joined Nov 2011
8,449 Posts
Done deal.
Last edited by 7oneWo1f; Mar 09, 2013 at 12:22 PM. Reason: action was taken (Wow:)
Old Mar 10, 2013, 03:07 AM
Flying Foamies
Philippines, NCR, Makati City
Joined Jun 2012
927 Posts
No solar lamp uses nimh but will try to replicate the concept using lipo to automatic charge when the lipo volt drop to a certain point but still use power from solar to run my rc while on the charge. Would like to try it on a car or a boat. Aircraft will be harder due to the weight

goal is to run an rc on solar and charge the lipo at the same time.
speedactyl is online now Find More Posts by speedactyl
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: what you think of this Builds?