HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 19, 2012, 08:10 AM
Joined Jan 2008
944 Posts
Trader Rating: 30
Discussion
!!!Scammer Alert!!! - Did anybody here got scammed by "delakrua" ?

Did anybody here got scammed by "delakrua" ?

Rcgroups username of the scammer is "delakrua".
His email is zolwik9@autograf.pl
He is a scammer !!! DO NOT BUY FROM HIM.
The edited sell post http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1757845

I ordered from him Range Video RVOSD 5.1 which you told me in private massages on RCGROUPS is new in box, but all I got is the original box filled with 4 AA batteries.

I opened a Paypal dispute, lets see what happens.

Here is the photo of the pen package :
http://tinypic.com/r/mcugpl/6

I am a trusty buyer in RCGROUPS forum with 25 positive ratings and no bad ones :
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/itrader.php?u=192042

He has 2 posts and 1 positive feadback which was giving to him probably by him (a user with 0 posts and 0 feadbacks).
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/itrader.php?u=410391

Our paypal chat so far, in 5 days I can escalate to a claim :

From Buyer - Rivka Cohen19/11/2012 00:37 PST
You edited the post so there will be no trace of transacting with me.
Sir you re a scammer. I ordered from you Range Video RVOSD 5.1 which you told me in private massages on RCGROUPS is new in box, but all I got is the original box filled with 4 AA bateries.
Lucky I filmed the unboxing of the package for my frriends to see.
I demand a full refund immidiatly !!!
Here is the video of the unboxing of the package:
http://youtu.be/bdfTiN9SXIo
Here is the photo of the pen pAckage :
http://tinypic.com/r/mcugpl/6
I am a trusty buyer in RCGROUPS forum with 25 positive ratings and no bad ones :
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/itrader.php?u=192042
I see no reason to discuss this with the scammer so I am escelating this to a claim - this is an easy to see fraud.
Sharon

Karol Penconek denied Rivka Cohen's request for a $220.00 USD refund.
19/11/2012 03:28 PST
From Seller - Karol Penconek19/11/2012 03:28 PST
Hello. I sent You brand new RVOSD 5 and I have shipping confirmation. I'm really sorry for Your problem, but in this situation I can only make a reclamation on post and give back to You insurance of the shipping (if They give it to me).

From Seller - Karol Penconek19/11/2012 03:32 PST
FOr reference I have 50 positive feedback on Ebay and above 500 feedback in Polish auction system. If You want I can send You a link to it (it's easy to find that it's for my name and surmane in user member name)

From Buyer - Rivka Cohen19/11/2012 04:58 PST
Send those links.

Are you saying the post office replaced the RVOSD with AA batteries ? What the hell they care for OSD ? I am sure they don't even know what that is.
I don't really care what happened. I got paper weights instead of what I ordered so I want a full refund.
Unless you give me full refund I will open some posts on RCGROUPS telling about this case.
Be honest and refund me the money or else Paypal will.
Shraon

From Buyer - Rivka Cohen19/11/2012 05:01 PST
shipping confirmation for 4AA batteries (which you probably checked and they weight as much as new RVOSD) is a toilet paper, it doesn't prove anything.
And the package was not torn so stop lieing.

From Seller - Karol Penconek19/11/2012 05:14 PST
Hello. I ship to You brand new RVOSD 5 and I'm not responsible for the shipping after it come out from my home. I can tell You sorry, but i won't refund You money for the item, which I shipped to You. If You want, I can go to the post office and make reclamation and if they give back any insurance I can take it to You (about 25 times of shipping price-about $90- but it's really small chance to get it, because You receive shipping). Do the package not come damaged or with any signs of opening during the transport? Please give me some photos of the package, so I can print it, go to the post office and arguee my reclamation better.
Karol.

From Buyer - Rivka Cohen19/11/2012 06:02 PST
Stop with your lying, the package was never opened, it looked clean.
Why didn't you write your return adress on the package ? Afraid of revenge ?
I posted a picture with link here, use it.
You are responsible for the package until it arrives me!!
But you know that you sent nothing so stop bullshiting me and Paypal.
"Good" day,
Sharon
sharonx is offline Find More Posts by sharonx
Last edited by sharonx; Nov 19, 2012 at 05:44 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 19, 2012, 09:00 AM
Bosnia
Joined Dec 2010
107 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
First of all I am 100 percent sure that you were scammed as I had similar experience when I ordered gopro and received a few screws instead of it !
Luckily he made mistake and he sent the package which was only 40 grams and gopro itself is 100 grams ~

You d better concentrate on the weight of the package with batteries and compare it with the weight wrotten on the box . If the weight of the package with batteries is the same like the one written on the custom declaration, you can persuade the paypal that he really sent you the batteries ! Make video of that and it is gonna be beneficiary for you !

hope you understand my point !
darkovujasinovic is offline Find More Posts by darkovujasinovic
Last edited by darkovujasinovic; Nov 19, 2012 at 10:32 AM.
Old Nov 19, 2012, 09:20 AM
Suspended Account
United States, AZ, Tucson
Joined Mar 2012
3,265 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
I think EVERONE should video the opening of any pacage!
goldsworthy is offline Find More Posts by goldsworthy
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Nov 19, 2012, 09:43 AM
FPV junkie
United States, UT
Joined Jan 2011
3,390 Posts
Trader Rating: 7
sharonx,

I am real sorry to hear this.

These are other things he has tried to sell

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/searc...er_%20delakrua
m_beeson is offline Find More Posts by m_beeson
Old Nov 19, 2012, 10:32 AM
San Marcos, CA
Joined Aug 2009
2,850 Posts
Trader Rating: 79
I can vouch for SharonX. He is a honest seller and guy. Sad that people scam you for $200 nowadays. I guess you learn your lesson, not to deal with people with zero history and zero ratings. That's bad for new people who just got started but what can you do?

Btw, it's probably better to move this to the Trader Talk.
flyandi is offline Find More Posts by flyandi
Old Nov 19, 2012, 11:15 AM
Joined Jan 2008
944 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyandi View Post
I can vouch for SharonX. He is a honest seller and guy. Sad that people scam you for $200 nowadays. I guess you learn your lesson, not to deal with people with zero history and zero ratings. That's bad for new people who just got started but what can you do?

Btw, it's probably better to move this to the Trader Talk.
Thanks friend. Are you enjoying the FPV goggles you baught from me ? new models are coming soon, interesting...
Old Nov 19, 2012, 01:38 PM
United States, CT
Joined Oct 2012
619 Posts
Trader Rating: 28
Sheesh. I'm sorry this happend to you. Could of been any of us. Thanks for the warning about this guy..

I think paypal will want you to send back whatever he sent to you and give the tracking number, onces it's delivered paypal will probably auto refund you. But I'm not 100% sure so don't quote me.

Good luck
TimeTrave1er is offline Find More Posts by TimeTrave1er
Old Nov 19, 2012, 01:53 PM
------------
Wielka Brytania, Anglia, Derbyshire
Joined Jan 2011
416 Posts
I know that guy from polish fpv forum. .... I'll try to get you some information. .. hope you get your money back
jsxx is offline Find More Posts by jsxx
Old Nov 19, 2012, 02:04 PM
United States, AL, Huntsville
Joined May 2012
803 Posts
Trader Rating: 95
I hate people like this. I hope you get your money back. Try to inform Paypal of the weight differential, if there is any, of a RVOSD 5.1 package and his package.
Hmerly is online now Find More Posts by Hmerly
Old Nov 19, 2012, 02:22 PM
T_A
Joined Dec 2010
18 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
What a joke , what are these people thinking with these scams
Paypal will most likely side with Sharon, but its annoying none the less

i still remember the fake 1 dollar coin i got from eBay seller instead of whatever i ordered , of course i got the money back (he got banned from eBay soon enough) , but i had to wait the whole claim-seller response-Paypal decision etc...
T_A is offline Find More Posts by T_A
Old Nov 19, 2012, 03:28 PM
United States, MD, Elkton
Joined Oct 2011
8,817 Posts
Trader Rating: 65
I still say communication is the best possible protection against scams that we have.
I wonder if you had sent as many emails before the deal,as you have after it,if you still would have traded with him.
Small wonder those guys don't last long,a couple of scams,and it's plastered all over here,so at least he's not able to continue with his business.
I'm dealing with a guy now,a long time member,with few posts and fewer TR's.But we talked ,and talked....He volunteered his phone number,and his mailing address,before we traded..I'll bet all goes well...
Maybe we should train ourselves,before we bash the scammers-they're good at what they do-we aren't so much....
epoxyearl is offline Find More Posts by epoxyearl
RCG Plus Member
Old Nov 19, 2012, 05:38 PM
Multi RC Aircraft User!!
United States, FL, Parrish
Joined Apr 2007
608 Posts
Trader Rating: 175
Wow! Unbelievable! All for 200.00... That's total bull shiiiiit! I had a similar thing happen to me a couple of years ago.. I looked up all his info online, I scared the crap out of him and he finally refunded my money.. I hope you get yours back.. What a f@$&ing piece of shiiiiizz!
Mattsrcking is online now Find More Posts by Mattsrcking
Old Nov 19, 2012, 05:38 PM
Joined Jan 2008
944 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by epoxyearl View Post
I still say communication is the best possible protection against scams that we have.
I wonder if you had sent as many emails before the deal,as you have after it,if you still would have traded with him.
Small wonder those guys don't last long,a couple of scams,and it's plastered all over here,so at least he's not able to continue with his business.
I'm dealing with a guy now,a long time member,with few posts and fewer TR's.But we talked ,and talked....He volunteered his phone number,and his mailing address,before we traded..I'll bet all goes well...
Maybe we should train ourselves,before we bash the scammers-they're good at what they do-we aren't so much....
noted for next time, thanks
Old Nov 19, 2012, 05:42 PM
Joined Jan 2008
944 Posts
I reported him to the moderators, lets se if they block him, cause he has some more calssifieds ads which are probably more scams, and most of us doens't look at trader talk before buying here (we should though).
There should be a stocky list of scammers so it will be easy to look (with userbame and email).
I will strat one after this matter is resolved
Old Nov 20, 2012, 01:58 PM
DragonLINK UHF only!!!!
Joined Feb 2011
1,218 Posts
sharonx,
Thank you for letting us know about this 'butt head',
you'll get your money back because you filed with PayPal
within' the 30 day period. Dont worry, you'll get your money back.

I can't believe that guy, the nerve of him!

We all know your a honest man Sharonx!
LexusFPV is offline Find More Posts by LexusFPV