HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 14, 2012, 02:57 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Nov 2011
9 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metieval View Post
Considering Hamas hides behind human shields, and has been recently upping the attacks on Israeli civilians. need links?
No, I can provide a good one or two myself:

Israeli using Palestinian Kids as Human Shields (3 min 24 sec)

UN Official Exposes the Israeli human shield lie (5 min 51 sec)
AbuSabri is offline Find More Posts by AbuSabri
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Nov 14, 2012, 02:58 PM
whiirrrrrr
United States, TX, Houston
Joined Nov 2011
785 Posts
If you are willing to use your body as a shield for some in battle(or however you want to phrase it), then you have lost the title of civilian casualty when you get killed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusty1000 View Post
Humans who elected Hamas, shield them voluntarily. So it is human shields who hide Hamas, not Hamas which hides behind human shields.

It is Israeli troops who use civilians as human shields.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_shield#By_Israel

But it was started by Israel when they killed Ahmad Nabhani, a Palestinian civilian.

http://antiwar.com/blog/2012/11/11/i...ho-started-it/

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/06/wo...nt&tntemail0=y

Palestinians responded to Israel's killing of a civilian by attacking an Israeli military target, injuring four soldiers. Israel responded to that by killing more Palestinian civilians, including children. Here are some of the survivors of Israel's terrorist attack on defenseless civilians.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvMl_XxtSnk

It was then, that Hamas finally responded by firing rockets into Israel.

Do you really expect Hamas to take the killing of Palestinian civilians ''up the ...'' and do nothing?

Dusty
srt8madness is offline Find More Posts by srt8madness
Old Nov 14, 2012, 03:02 PM
whiirrrrrr
Joined Nov 2011
785 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbuSabri View Post
Yeah, I'm sure an 11 year old who has been raised to hate Israel would never lie, that's silly.

Wasn't it just yesterday that you were belittling the girl that the people you defend shot?
Old Nov 14, 2012, 03:06 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Nov 2011
9 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelfaith1 View Post
And that would be wrong as Israel is our friend and ally. Do you abandon your friends when the going gets tuff?
What kind of friend tries to sink your unarmed ship the USS Liberty with unmarked Phantomsf and torpedo boats, and tries to have Egypt blamed for it, has many, many spies spying on you, and captures and sells your secrets to your enemy as Israel did through Pollard?
Last edited by AbuSabri; Nov 14, 2012 at 03:14 PM.
Old Nov 14, 2012, 03:10 PM
Scotland the Brave
United Kingdom, Scotland, Glasgow
Joined Mar 2008
1,035 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by srt8madness View Post
If you are willing to use your body as a shield for some in battle(or however you want to phrase it), then you have lost the title of civilian casualty when you get killed.
You could have said the same about French civilians who hid members of the French resistance during WW2, or German civilians who hid Jews, if you were a supporter of the Nazis.

Dusty
Dusty1000 is offline Find More Posts by Dusty1000
Old Nov 14, 2012, 03:11 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Nov 2011
9 Posts
Quote:
Yeah, I'm sure an 11 year old who has been raised to hate Israel would never lie, that's silly.
You mean you ignored the video evidence provided?
Quote:
Wasn't it just yesterday that you were belittling the girl that the people you defend shot?
No, I was cynical about propaganda choosing to spotlight one girl allegedly shot by the Taliban, while completely ignoring the hundreds of children killed in cold blood by US drones.
Old Nov 14, 2012, 03:11 PM
whiirrrrrr
Joined Nov 2011
785 Posts
When you are dealing with people who blow themselves up to kill you, would you let someone keep walking towards you that ignored commands to stop? The soliders had no way of knowing the guy was possibly mentally ill.

As for the second, the 13 y/o kid they say was shot, it says he was 1,200 meters away from where the tanks/dozers were. So you're saying that a sniper lined up and shot a random kid from over 3,600 feet away? I don't buy it.

Quote:
Humans who elected Hamas, shield them voluntarily. So it is human shields who hide Hamas, not Hamas which hides behind human shields.

It is Israeli troops who use civilians as human shields.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_shield#By_Israel

But it was started by Israel when they killed Ahmad Nabhani, a Palestinian civilian.

http://antiwar.com/blog/2012/11/11/i...ho-started-it/

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/06/wo...nt&tntemail0=y

Palestinians responded to Israel's killing of a civilian by attacking an Israeli military target, injuring four soldiers. Israel responded to that by killing more Palestinian civilians, including children. Here are some of the survivors of Israel's terrorist attack on defenseless civilians.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvMl_XxtSnk

It was then, that Hamas finally responded by firing rockets into Israel.

Do you really expect Hamas to take the killing of Palestinian civilians ''up the ...'' and do nothing?

Dusty
Old Nov 14, 2012, 03:15 PM
whiirrrrrr
Joined Nov 2011
785 Posts
Quote:
You could have said the same about French civilians who hid members of the French resistance during WW2, or German civilians who hid Jews, if you were a supporter of the Nazis.

Dusty
I would say the same about myself if I were hiding out soliders in my house in a combat zone, or if they were "wanted". I would be giving up my civilian status. Nice try to tie me to supporting nazi's. Normally turning to that shows a lack of substance in your argument.

BTW, your logic is false. Hiding out Hamas, a militant group, isn't even remotely comparable to hiding out an innocent jewish family. What an absurd notion.
Old Nov 14, 2012, 03:16 PM
whiirrrrrr
Joined Nov 2011
785 Posts
Quote:
You mean you ignored the video evidence provided?
No, I was cynical about propaganda choosing to spotlight one girl allegedly shot by the Taliban, while completely ignoring the hundreds of children killed in cold blood by US drones.
What's wrong with you?
Old Nov 14, 2012, 03:17 PM
Scotland the Brave
Joined Mar 2008
1,035 Posts
Quote:
When you are dealing with people who blow themselves up to kill you, would you let someone keep walking towards you that ignored commands to stop? The soliders had no way of knowing the guy was possibly mentally ill.

As for the second, the 13 y/o kid they say was shot, it says he was 1,200 meters away from where the tanks/dozers were. So you're saying that a sniper lined up and shot a random kid from over 3,600 feet away? I don't buy it.
As was reported in the New York Times, the Israeli military said they shot a 22 year old. That was what started it.

Israel's next terrorist attack was when they killed a group of defenseless civilians, by shelling them from a tank.

What is it you don't buy?

Dusty
Old Nov 14, 2012, 03:19 PM
Suspended Account
Ohio
Joined Aug 2008
1,288 Posts
ya'll say God don't exist, Keep attacking Israel and you'll see God's hand. Guaranteed.
Yet it will also be when Israel is standing alone, so ya'll better hope that USA still has her back.
Metieval is offline Find More Posts by Metieval
Old Nov 14, 2012, 03:19 PM
texas
Joined Oct 2003
130 Posts
Quote:
But of course the Israelis prefer to be cowards and murder the Hamas leader, so there can be nobody left to negotiate with excepting corrupt traitors like Mahmoud Abbas (and Yasser Arafat before they poisoned him)!
Wrong once again, as murder is defined as the spilling of innocent blood. Killing the enemy who has blood on their hands is morally acceptable.
Don't get me started on yasser.
steelfaith1 is online now Find More Posts by steelfaith1
Old Nov 14, 2012, 03:21 PM
Scotland the Brave
Joined Mar 2008
1,035 Posts
Quote:
I would say the same about myself if I were hiding out soliders in my house in a combat zone, or if they were "wanted". I would be giving up my civilian status. Nice try to tie me to supporting nazi's. Normally turning to that shows a lack of substance in your argument.
I did not claim you supported Nazis, and would be most surprised if you did. But the point I made did show your double standards, as it was intended to do.

Quote:
BTW, your logic is false. Hiding out Hamas, a militant group, isn't even remotely comparable to hiding out an innocent jewish family. What an absurd notion.
Not if the Jewish family had done anything to contribute towards fighting the Nazis. Then they would have been at the very least, terrorist sympathizers, as far as the Nazis were concerned.

Dusty
Old Nov 14, 2012, 03:22 PM
texas
Joined Oct 2003
130 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metieval View Post
ya'll say God don't exist, Keep attacking Israel and you'll see God's hand. Guaranteed.
Yet it will also be when Israel is standing alone, so ya'll better hope that USA still has her back.
Seems she will be on her own in the future.....

You will advance against my people Israel like a cloud that covers the land. In days to come, Gog, I will bring you against my land, so that the nations may know me when I am proved holy through you before their eyes.
steelfaith1 is online now Find More Posts by steelfaith1
Old Nov 14, 2012, 03:22 PM
E-flyer since 1981
Joined Oct 2000
1,494 Posts
Quote:
But of course the Israelis prefer to be cowards and murder the Hamas leader, so there can be nobody left to negotiate with excepting corrupt traitors like Mahmoud Abbas (and Yasser Arafat before they poisoned him)!
Save your insults for those who argue at that level.

Calling the Israelis cowards for targeting a military leader while staying silent as Palestinian terrorists fire rockets at civilians does not sound like a credible contribution to an intelligent discussion.
Michael in Toronto is offline Find More Posts by Michael in Toronto