HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by makya, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 17, 2013, 11:29 PM
United States, CA, Ione
Joined Mar 2013
64 Posts
Trader Rating: 12
Sold
the "I still play with Toy Cars" sale. Tyco cars

I don't know if anybody still like the nostalgia of old toy r/c cars, but I decided to put them up here to see putting up the first one tonight, will add more tomorrow
EDIT: adding Nikko Turbo Aero
Space Age Design! Trailing Arm front suspension!! Two Speed selector switch!!! It's even got a Turbo on the throttle stick of the transmitter!!!!

It's in pretty good shape, has a few scratches, but runs just fine. it's missing the battery cover for the transmitter, and I need to solder a spring connector i the battery tray. I think it sat with batteries in it at one point.
$SOLD

Tyco Super Turbo Hopper $SOLD

It's Cool! It's got Two Motors! It's got Shaft Drive! It's got a Slow/Fast speed switch on the transmission! It eats AA batteries like an 8yo eats candy on easter!

seriously, it's about 1/12th scale in size, goes pretty fast for a Toy Grade car, and is a lot of fun. I tore it down to clean it up and put some 30k weight diff oil in the front, to help it out a little bit off road. Comes with the transmitter.

toss in some batteries and re-live the glory days of being 8 again!

Here's the next one;*SOLD*
a 1/24 scale tyco 300zx! It's got a Slow/Off/Fast switch on the bottom of the car, the body detail is pretty impressive, and the kids had fun "testing it out" for me yesterday, to make sure everything works it was a little glitchy when you would try to turn. That may have been the cheap battery in the Tx, or it might just be old would make a great little hobby conversion, IMO. It's SOLD

And here's the last one for now:
a Tyco Mini Hopper! yes, that's right folks! a great little 1/24 scale blast from the past! Has a Fast/Slow speed switch on the transmission (rear end), and is fun to drive. I actually have two of these, but we're keeping one (the one I'm keeping needs rear tires, this one has good tires all the way around).
$20+shipping

any questions, post here or pm me. thanks for looking!
makya is online now Find More Posts by makya
Last edited by makya; Oct 23, 2013 at 08:23 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 18, 2013, 06:15 PM
in memory of dez RIP
USA, FL, Fort Myers
Joined Jun 2008
2,493 Posts
Trader Rating: 18
wow just plain wow ... great stock there if i didnt just shell out a dp on a house id buy them all...
rcphreak is offline Find More Posts by rcphreak
Old Sep 19, 2013, 11:44 AM
United States, CA, Ione
Joined Mar 2013
64 Posts
Thanks!

If anybody buys them all, I have a Nikko Turbo aero I'm cleaning up that I'll throw in as well.
Old Sep 19, 2013, 04:57 PM
Joined Jan 2013
151 Posts
Trader Rating: 18
PM sent
Stanbur is offline Find More Posts by Stanbur
Old Oct 20, 2013, 11:38 PM
United States, CA, Ione
Joined Mar 2013
64 Posts
Still have the super turbo hopper, will sell it shipped for $30
Old Oct 22, 2013, 11:40 PM
Joined Oct 2013
0 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
I'll buy the super turbo hopper. How do I make payment?
norcalpicker007 is offline Find More Posts by norcalpicker007
Old Oct 23, 2013, 09:53 AM
United States, CA, Ione
Joined Mar 2013
64 Posts
pm sent
Closed Thread