SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Sep 16, 2014, 11:18 PM
United States, FL, Bradenton
Joined Mar 2014
30 Posts
Well.......Have been waiting for the new Black DX9 edition to be released to finish this build..don't wanna set up 2 radios...and in the meantime I have modified my Mini Ultra Stick .....Got brave/bold/stupid and went inverted about 20ft AGL and a sudden gust caught me off guard and I pulled elevator before I rolled out completely out....Crazy spin/roll/spiral would have looked cool from about 50ft higher... ...wing and tail section survived.....just need a new fuse (ordered)...will be in the air this weekend ... here is my latest vid of me flying...Practicing split "S"' maneuver and seeing how close to the ground I could pull it out.... next day I tried hammer heads and inverted flight and one point landings.. ....
E Stik (7 min 38 sec)
KEDENNIS is offline Find More Posts by KEDENNIS
to remove ads between posts