HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 22, 2009, 01:34 PM
United States, FL, Jacksonville
Joined Jun 2008
1,159 Posts
Discussion
RealFlight G3.5 - is there a way to practice inverted flight w/o moving around?

I'm looking to see if I can setup RealFlight 3.5, where I can test the responses of the inputs to the heli, without actually flying all over the place...

A little off topic, but are there any specific (official and unofficial) techniques to remember the input to fly inverted. Right now I'm simply telling myself that the tail will go up instead of the nose when I pull back.
richord is online now Find More Posts by richord
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 22, 2009, 01:38 PM
I don't want to "Switch Now"
Toronto (Don Mills), Canada
Joined Dec 2002
17,097 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by richord View Post

A little off topic, but are there any specific (official and unofficial) techniques to remember the input to fly inverted. Right now I'm simply telling myself that the tail will go up instead of the nose when I pull back.
Easy - if you fly inverted nose in all the controls are reversed.

Pat MacKenzie
pmackenzie is offline Find More Posts by pmackenzie