Old Today, 06:06 PM
BANG IT!!!
United States, PA, Bellefonte
Joined Dec 2007
12,856 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3DNater View Post
Hope you feel better snowman.

Our team just got back from Yama sushi on the company's dime. Tasty!
That buffet out there at that hotel was great, their sushi was really good... High Price eats
DaOldGuy is online now Find More Posts by DaOldGuy
Last edited by DaOldGuy; Today at 06:24 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Today, 06:10 PM
United States, AR, Austin
Joined Jul 2014
225 Posts
I have stood at my workbench today and started a Tweplica. I have the stabilizer and elevator built.
For some reason the horizontal stabilizer on the Wildest Cat was out of square with the vertical stabilizer this morning and to add some rods to hold from above the tail wheel to the trailing edge of the stabilizer.
jaromine is online now Find More Posts by jaromine
Old Today, 06:24 PM
3d NOOBular
United States, NV, Las Vegas
Joined Aug 2010
8,546 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaOldGuy View Post
That buffy out there at that hotel was great, their sushi was really good... High Price eats
This place was off the Strip a ways. It was all-you-can-eat but they took orders at the table. They just keep bringing it for as long as you want it lol. I'm pretty sure I ate at least 1.5 rolls by myself. At $20/person + gratuity, it was nice to have it on the company's dime
3DNater is offline Find More Posts by 3DNater
Old Today, 07:15 PM
Walk of Shame Season :)
NY
Joined Jun 2008
5,205 Posts
Cool beans Jaromine post some pics of your build over on the tweplica thread too bummer on mis alignment

Snowman maybe acupuncture to get rid of that headache sorry to hear it's been days, hand your wife the pin cushion a.d let her stick you all over your back until you get relief or the pain from hu.dreds of pins overrides the headache good luck hope you feel better soon.
Waldopepperaxe is offline Find More Posts by Waldopepperaxe
Old Today, 07:30 PM
United States, MI, Houghton
Joined Jan 2005
5,787 Posts
Thanks fellas......I think it's muscle tension/headache.......just the thought of shoveling more snow.........we ended up with 10" last night........and everyone is just walking over it.........panking it down........what a mess!
snowman is online now Find More Posts by snowman
Old Today, 08:28 PM
Twistaholic AMA 134406
USA, TX, Teague
Joined Jul 2007
6,325 Posts
Sorry for da snow bro. Its hell gettin old and it seems like I feel it more and more

Ok...I learned somethin cool today.

1. Got to the top of the screen where the thread title is and click on 3D/Fun Fly Planes

2. Scan down to where this thread is (pretty close to the top if not the top)

3. Go over to where the number of posts is listed. In this case the number is 49,000 and a few.

4. this will give you another screen of everyone in this thread and how many times they have posted!

Kewl
Dad_Roman is offline Find More Posts by Dad_Roman
Old Today, 09:19 PM
BANG IT!!!
United States, PA, Bellefonte
Joined Dec 2007
12,856 Posts
yeah... they do that on a couple of the 3DHS threads... Steve T is a leader I think
DaOldGuy is online now Find More Posts by DaOldGuy